ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 - Page 11

Posted: 15 years ago
HELLO NANDINI DI, I HAVE BEEN A SILENT READER OF THE FF'S FOR I WHILE NOW, I REALLY ADMIRE THE WAY YOU ARE SHAPING THIS STORY UP. THE THEME IS EXCITING AND THE IDEA IS TOTALLY MIND BLOWING ,THE FLOW IS JUST PERFECT AND THE DEPICTION IS COMMENDABLE. I DON'T KNOW REALLY HOW TO PUT THIS ALLUP. IN SHORT YOURFF IS JUST SUPERBLEY AND BEAUTIFULLY PENNED πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . HOPE TO SEE MORE OF EARLY UPDATES [AND THAT TO LONG ONES ]AND MORE OF SG CUTE AND ROMANTIC SCENES FROM YOU AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU PLEASE INCLUDE ME ALSO IN YOUR SET OF FRIEND'S AS OF NOW I HAVE NONE IN THIS FORUM 😭 . MAY GOD BLESS YOU . πŸ‘ Edited by atop - 15 years ago
how CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE nadini..awww...i cant waittt for shiv and gauri to fight for adi n payal...tho cute yaaa...awwwwww...i loveeeee itttttttt πŸ˜ƒ n i must say the story is evolving PERFECTLY....very nice yaaaa..good jobbbb..kudos to u for the good writing... 😊

Originally posted by atop

HELLO NANDINI DI, I HAVE BEEN A SILENT READER OF THE FF'S FOR I WHILE NOW, I REALLY ADMIRE THE WAY YOU ARE SHAPING THIS STORY UP. THE THEME IS EXCITING AND THE IDEA IS TOTALLY MIND BLOWING ,THE FLOW IS JUST PERFECT AND THE DEPICTION IS COMMENDABLE. I DON'T KNOW REALLY HOW TO PUT THIS ALLUP. IN SHORT YOURFF IS JUST SUPERBLEY AND BEAUTIFULLY PENNED πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . HOPE TO SEE MORE OF EARLY UPDATES [AND THAT TO LONG ONES ]AND MORE OF SG CUTE AND ROMANTIC SCENES FROM YOU AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU PLEASE INCLUDE ME ALSO IN YOUR SET OF FRIEND'S AS OF NOW I HAVE NONE IN THIS FORUM 😭 . MAY GOD BLESS YOU . πŸ‘

thnx a lot for replying....i'm glad tht my ff made yu reply...thnx a lot...and of course dear...we are frnds..we'l get to know each other more soon...and of course..u'll hav to participate and discuss topics and am sure u'll get many other frnds..kkk?? i'l try doing the updt asap...just keep reading and commenting....bcos tht givs me more encouragement to write sooner and longer...hehe...

luv nandini

Originally posted by loveabletwinz

how CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE nadini..awww...i cant waittt for shiv and gauri to fight for adi n payal...tho cute yaaa...awwwwww...i loveeeee itttttttt πŸ˜ƒ n i must say the story is evolving PERFECTLY....very nice yaaaa..good jobbbb..kudos to u for the good writing... 😊

romance???? so sooooonnn????..well be patient everyone...if shiv and gauri fall for each other sooo soon..then there'l be nuthing much to write...giv them a chance to know more of each other..kk.....thnx a lot...

luv nandini

heyy nandiii di chooooooooo sorrryyyyy u know wht i read thizzz partt at niteeee butt cudn't replyyyy chooooooooooooooo ssorryyyyyyyy 😳 well thiz part iz superbbbb πŸ‘ many children were there πŸ˜› yeahhh make more romanticcc thiz ff i know u will againnn soo sorryyyyyy 😳 😳 for replyingg too latee u updatedd for me nd i repliedd too latee sorryy 😳 nd about ur ff πŸ‘

Originally posted by luv_pavi

heyy nandiii di chooooooooo sorrryyyyy u know wht i read thizzz partt at niteeee butt cudn't replyyyy chooooooooooooooo ssorryyyyyyyy 😳 well thiz part iz superbbbb πŸ‘ many children were there πŸ˜› yeahhh make more romanticcc thiz ff i know u will againnn soo sorryyyyyy 😳 😳 for replyingg too latee u updatedd for me nd i repliedd too latee sorryy 😳 nd about ur ff πŸ‘

hey its ok gurll....yu replied and thts wat matters..no probs for me...even i was like this in the start..but ltr on i too started commenting like this...its ok...and thnx for the claps gurl😳😳😳

luv nandini

Originally posted by nandini90

hey its ok gurll....yu replied and thts wat matters..no probs for me...even i was like this in the start..but ltr on i too started commenting like this...its ok...and thnx for the claps gurl😳😳😳

luv nandini

no need to b thanxx yaarrr r ff deservezzz thizz in fact u deservrss thizz after all u made ur ff πŸ‘

Originally posted by luv_pavi

no need to b thanxx yaarrr r ff deservezzz thizz in fact u deservrss thizz after all u made ur ff πŸ‘

hehe...ur rite...and i shudnt be thanking ma frnd..isnt it...dosti mein no sry no thnx...heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

luv nandini

amazing part πŸ‘
it seems like shiv is very much comfortable with this marriage πŸ˜•
awwww........ litle payal is so cute and adorable ,it will be fun to how shiv and
gauri fight on behalf of rahul and payal πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† plz cont soon eagerly
waiting for a very long part 😳 .keep up with ur good work πŸ˜ƒ Edited by mintfresh - 15 years ago

Originally posted by mintfresh

amazing part πŸ‘
it seems like shiv is very much comfortable with this marriage πŸ˜•
awwww........ litle payal is so cute and adorable ,it will be fun to how shiv and
gauri fight on behalf of rahul and payal πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† plz cont soon eagerly
waiting for a very long part 😳 .keep up with ur good work πŸ˜ƒ

hehe..shis is comfortable...??!!!...u'l soon know that...and its aditya..not rahul..hehe....and they r cute arent they...well i'l promise a longer updt for sure...just give me some tym dear ones...pakka promise...kkk

luv nandini