ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 - Page 10

Posted: 15 years ago
yay!!!!!!!!!AS I PRIDICTD shes GETTIN MARRID 2 SHIV! hpe tht gauri will agree n soon relis tht da hatrd shiv has 4 hr is actually lv 😳 ❀️ (well, itd better b)lol πŸ˜†( a bt sd tht siv will appear aftr 3 updates) but , cant still wait so con soon!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by nandini90

oh gosh..thts a very big complement for me..yu know..the word if this was the actual show...oh god..thnx a lot dear...well...did my ff create that effect on yu??? thts nice....i'm very glad...thnx a lot a lot a lot....

luv nandini

hehehhe...lolz...im just a hugeeeeeeeeeeee fan of shivgauri ...anything related to them...i absolutely love....and it holds true for this FF too...im soooooooo loving it....keep up the good job chickaaaaa πŸ˜ƒ

awesum..... loved it πŸ‘
so our gauri is getting married to shiv,can't wait for this πŸ˜‰
she is so scared jaise kisi bhoot se ho rahi ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wonder what shiv's reaction would be. woh to gusse se tamatar ki tarah laal
ho jayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
looking forward for shiv's entry
plz cont soon πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kitypity

yay!!!!!!!!!AS I PRIDICTD shes GETTIN MARRID 2 SHIV! hpe tht gauri will agree n soon relis tht da hatrd shiv has 4 hr is actually lv 😳 ❀️ (well, itd better b)lol πŸ˜†( a bt sd tht siv will appear aftr 3 updates) but , cant still wait so con soon!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

ur rite gurl..it is sg getting married...hehe...well u'll just hav to wait and see wat happens next..i'm not finished with it now...but dont wury..shiv's entry is in the next part..so be ready...

luv nandini

Originally posted by loveabletwinz

hehehhe...lolz...im just a hugeeeeeeeeeeee fan of shivgauri ...anything related to them...i absolutely love....and it holds true for this FF too...im soooooooo loving it....keep up the good job chickaaaaa πŸ˜ƒ

even i'm a huge fan of shiv-gauri...thts y i'm writing my ff in KAA forum and not in any other forum which i visit...and especially for pallavi....i just love her...muuuaahh....and thnx a lot once more....will updt asap...

luv nandini

Originally posted by mintfresh

awesum..... loved it πŸ‘
so our gauri is getting married to shiv,can't wait for this πŸ˜‰
she is so scared jaise kisi bhoot se ho rahi ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wonder what shiv's reaction would be. woh to gusse se tamatar ki tarah laal
ho jayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
looking forward for shiv's entry
plz cont soon πŸ˜ƒ

hehe...tht was nice dialogue...tamatar ki tharah...i guess i'll have use some phrases like tht....and look forward for shiv's entry which will be in the next part.....

luv nandini

Originally posted by nandini90

even i'm a huge fan of shiv-gauri...thts y i'm writing my ff in KAA forum and not in any other forum which i visit...and especially for pallavi....i just love her...muuuaahh....and thnx a lot once more....will updt asap...

luv nandini

ohh sooo trueeee...HUGEEEEEEE pallavi fan.....😊 absolutely love herrrrrrr...well i must say ur doing a GREAT job...cant WAIT for the restπŸ˜ƒ

hey everyone...sry for the late update...was busy with xams...kk...well i hope yu are enjoying reading my ff....am happy for tht...and thnkful too....and silent readers....plss do comment kk..

Part Eight

gauri has reached kapoor house and rings the door bell..shyla opens the door..."are gauri beta..aao..." "hai shyla chachi..kaisi hain aap.." as she said that she had a look inside and saw that the wedding preparation was going on very well..."mein teek hoon...tum kaisi ho..??aur achaanak yahaan??!!" "ji chachi..mein badi maa se milne aayi thi..." "achcha..pehle andhar aao..mein abhi bulaathi hoon.." she went in looking at the arrangements..."gauri!!" gauri turned to see nikhila.."kaisi ho beta.." she gave her a warm hug.."mein teek hoon badi maa.." "achcha hua tum aa gayi.." gauri didnt understand that..but y does that matter to her..she is here to convince nikhila that she doesnt want to marry shiv.."kya baat hai badi maa?" "woh actually shaadi itni jaldi ho rahi hai na..toh mein, mummiji aur shyla tumhe dene ke liye saree pasand kar rahe the..toh mummiji aur shyla ki ho chuki hai..mein chahthi hoon ki tum khood saree ko select kar lo..." "badi maa..iski kya zaroorat hai..mein woh aapse.." "chup..mein kuch nahi sunoongi..chalo mere saat.." she took gauri into a room where it was full of dresses and jewelleries..nikhila made gauri sit when sum1 called her and nikhila left telling gauri to select.."oh god..badi toh mere baat nahi sun rahi...yeh shaadi ki itni thayyariyaan kar rahi hain...jabki unhe yeh bhi patha nahi ki mein yeh shaadi nahi karna chahthi..oh god..plss meri madad karo.." she sat there thinking of how to tell nikhila when she heard some1's voice.."MOM...!!!" gauri was stunned...the person was standing just behind her..."mom mujhe bahut kaam hai..aur vaise meine toh choose kar liya hai toh mein chaltha hoon.." and he kept his hand on gauri's shoulders...gauri was shocked and got up and turned around to see the shock of her life..."SHIV!!!" shiv was also dumbstruck to see gauri...thts why she felt the voice was soo familiar..oh no..what will gauri do now..she is tensed..they were looking at each other...when nikhila came in.."are gauri..tum utt kyun gayi..shiv..tum kahaan the?" "mujhe ek phone aayi thi...toh mein..." "achcha teek hai..abh tum donon baito.." "par mom..mujhe ek zaroori kaam hai.." "shiv..come on..gauri yahaan aayi hai aur tum ho ki..chalo baito..." gauri sat and shiv sat close to her...gauri felt uncomfortable..nikhila asked her which saree she liked..gauri looked at all of them.."mujhe toh pink color pasand hai..par shiv ko toh blue pasand hai..blue loon ya pink.."and just then her eyes fell on a saree which had both these colors...she selected that one.."are waah...is this a co-incident??" gauri was surprised..but shiv was normal.."kyun badi maa?? kya hua??" "gauri..shiv ne kuch dher pehle yahi saree choose kiya tha.." that was a shock for gauri..and she turned a little to look at shiv but he was normal...he then got up.."mom, mujhe kuch zaroori kaam hai. please mom.." "teek hai.." she said that unwillingly..gauri looked at him but he wouldnt look at her.."are shiv..gauri se kehkar toh jao.." she was nervous now.."gauri!!!" oh god..he had actually called out her name..after so many months..she slowly looked at him.."mein chaltha hoon..yu carry on.." gauri found it unsatisfactory..he had only said that for the sake of badi maa..not from his heart..but why shud she feel bad for it.."gauri..aur do saree le lo na." "ji nahi badi maa..uski koi zaroorat nahi hai..." and she smiled..just then a girl came running in..she was 4 to 5 years..behind came her mother..she was young..only 5 or 6 years elder than gauri...she looked at gauri and was surprised.."hi gauri..kaisi ho??" gauri was surprised..how did she know her name..who was she..she has never seen her before.."ji..mein teek hoon..aap??!!!" "ohh..sorry...mein.." "gauri..yeh shyla ki beti hai....sanjana..." gauri was confused by that..shyla chachi never had a daughter.."gauri..actually yeh shyla ki badi behen ki beti hai..par jab yeh bahut choti thi inke maa baap ke accident mein mar gaye.." gauri felt bad for her.but why is badi maa telling this in front of her..she mite get hurt..but she seemed to smile.."aur shyla ne isse apni beti maan liya...yaad hai...shyla aur sab malasia gaye the..woh isse bhi unke saat le gaye..isse koi kami mehsoos nahi hua..shyla isse apne hi beti maanthi thi.." "haan gauri..aur isliye mujhe apne maa baap ke baare mein sochne mein koi thakleef nahi hota..kyunki mujhe shyla maa se itna pyaar mila..ki patha nahi ki mere asli maa bhi itna pyaar nahi kiya hoga..." and she smiled...gauri was happy now..just then the small gurl started crying aloud..."payal..chup karo naa..dekho aunty dekh rahin hain naa..." "par..maa...." "gauri..yeh meri beti hai..payal....mera ek beta bhi..iska bada bhayi..aditya..." "mama...please adi se kaho naa ki woh mujhe meri doll waapas de de..." gauri was surprised..she felt very bad for payal....she was soo cute and seeing her cry gauri cudnt stand it..she bend down to payal "are payal...aap aise to kyun rahin hai??kya hua???" and she wiped her tears off.."aap kaun hain..??!!" "yeh...gauri aunty hai..yeh shiv uncle se shaadi karne waale hain..." this disappointed the gurl even more..gauri noticed it and asked her.."kya hua?? aapko mein pasand nahi aayi kya??" "aap shiv uncle se shaadi kar rahen hain??...toh aap bhi zaroor adi ke side hi lenge naa.." "woh kyun???adi kaun hai??" "adi mera bhaayi...woh mujhe hamesha chedtha hai..hamesha mera dolls le letha hai..aur waapas nahi detha...aur shiv uncle sirf usse support karthein hai...abh aap bhi adi ko support karngi..hai naa..." "kisne kahaa??...mein sirf payal ke side loongi.." sanjana and nikhila were surprised how gauri mingled with payal..they were very happy..."toh aap mere saat aayengi naa..adi se doll laane ke liye..please aunty.." "of course..kahaan hai woh??mein usse baat karthi hoon..." "soch lo gauri...bahut bada shaythaan hai..kisi ki baat nahi maantha...aur khaas karke jab shiv bhi uske side mein hai..." "nahi didi....adi toh bahut galat kar raha hai..ek ya do baar toh teek hai..koi apni choti behen ko aise chedtha hai kya.." "teek hai..tumaaro marzi.." payal took gauri with her upstairs and opened a room...gauri went in with her..she looked around and saw shiv's pictures all over..she guessed that it must be shiv's room..she was tensed now..why did payal bring her here..if adi was woth shiv...she doesnt know if she'l ba able to help payal..but she felt bad for payal...she ahd to help her..a brother is not supposed to bulley his own sister..that was soo wrong..she made her mind and decided to meet shiv or adi..neways..she is going to get back her doll..but no1 was there in the room..she looked around..then payal showed another room...gauri went close to it and opened the door...she looked inside and was shocked to see shiv was there..and adi was sitting on his lap...he looked up at both gauri and payal..and gave a wicked a smile..adi was socked to see who payal had brought for her side...he showed the doll to payal and made faces at her....gauri made her mind again that she'l face shiv and went in with payal.....

precap: "kyunki mein aisa chahthi thi..." and they stooped their argument and looked at the door and were shocked...

hav xams for 2 days now....and am very sry for the shrt updt too...but i promise next time it'l be a longer one and i'l be asap....plss do comment on them..kkk..plsss......
and luv_pavi...this one is dedicated to yu...for ur special request......

luv nandini

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! πŸ‘ tht was soooooooooooooooooooooooo gud, fantastin n brilliant! i rlly enjyd it!!1 so no romances? πŸ˜” n gauri goin 2 stand up 4 payal n against shiv?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ now tht vryinterstin!!! i cant wait til da nxt upd8,con soon!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kitypity

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! πŸ‘ tht was soooooooooooooooooooooooo gud, fantastin n brilliant! i rlly enjyd it!!1 so no romances? πŸ˜” n gauri goin 2 stand up 4 payal n against shiv?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ now tht vryinterstin!!! i cant wait til da nxt upd8,con soon!! πŸ˜ƒ

thnx a lot gurl..i hope yu all liked the surprise cum bak of shiv sooo sooon...isnt it..i had told tht he'l be bak after 2 to 3 parts..well i thot..i'l do it soon....and i'l do the next updt asap this week itself.....thnx again..

luv nandini