Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged

hi guys..

here's my new ff...to b frank..i've started many ff's but nuthing has ended till date..bcos of less readers and of course..bcos of less readers i forgot abt the story..and how to continue it......well..i really hope tht this one will hav an end...its short ff....and i wont be able to update everyday...but ya..i'l reply to ur comments...sry i said tht bcos my xams r goin on..thts y....hope u all understand...

The characters will be the same as in the show..and their behaviours too.....hope u all like it...and ya..gauri has her mother alive in this..dont rem wat her name is in the show..here i've named her kalpana...

i can promise the end of the story......as long as my readers reply bak.....for a while the story wil move in gauri's point of view..later on it will be common......

Part One

I was tensed sitting in the last bench of my classroom. Dont know wat he's gonna tell for sitting here. I started sweating. But no1 noticed me. No one cared to ask me or make me feel better. I was scared to look at the door. But i had to. I tried very hard and took up some courage and looked at the door slowly...Now i was getting tensed more and more..Oh my god..Thank god, Its ipshita..I can tell her wat i feel..tht i am scared..She came as usual..happy always..i've never seen her scared or sad..but y am i always like tht? Y am i not like ipshita..She came to me.."Hi gauri...."....i replied bak softly.."Hi ipshita...."" are tumhe itni subah subah kya hua??Are u all right??" I wanted to say no immediately...but i dont know wat made me say.."Ya...Mein teek hoon..." She sat beside me....after abt 5 mins..neena looked at me...and found tht sumthing was wrong...she knows the reason...bcos this is wat happens every morning..." Tum phir se shuru ho gayi gauri???" " mein aur kya karti..tum hi batao..." " tum usse saaf saaf kyun nahi kehthi ki..." " meine bahut baar khoshish ki..lekhin tum toh jannti hi ho..ki..." "ok baba....aaaj mujh par chod do...mein usse baat kar loongi....".." tum kya karne waali ho neena???kuch problem toh nahi hogi naa..." "are tum kyun chintha karti hai..agar hui bhi toh hum principal se complaint kar dethe hain...ok??..." " neena...uski koi zaroorat nahi hai...tum aisa kuch bhi nahi karogi...okkk???"...just then she raised her brows and signaled me to look at the entrance.....there he was standing..with his one book in his hand...wearing those cool glasses....in his cool outfit....and the first thing he did was look at me...my eyes bcame wide open..i turned around to look at ipshita...she was looking at me with her naughty smile and winked at me...i closed my eyes tight....i heard a big BANG on my bench...i didnot hav the courage to open my eyes...but i felt tht someone was holding my hand....and suddenly i got pulled...and now i was facing him..thts him...son of one the board members of the college and my baba's best frnd's son.....SHIV KAPOOR......

precap: Woh actually...meine pehle hi kaha tha usse..ki mein yahaan bait loongi..lekhin woh maane hi nahi aur.....but i got too scared to look into his eyes and continue....and suddenly he...

hope u all liked it..plss do reply bak....am gonna continue the ff...on its basis.....and i'l reply to each and every comment i get.....pakka...

this is to help who start afresh with the ff

part 2 -page 3

part 3- page 5

part 4 -page 6

part 5 -page 8

part 6 -page 9

part 7 -page 11

part 8 -page 13

part 9 -page 15

part 10 -page 17

LUV NANDINI

Edited by nandini90 - 28 June 2008 at 10:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karna91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalsang_11

Groupbie

kalsang_11

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
oh man that was good Clap Clap Clap n i love ur first part it was very wicked Wink Wink ..............plzzzzzz cont soon will be waiting

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kalsang_11

oh man that was good Clap Clap Clap n i love ur first part it was very wicked Wink Wink ..............plzzzzzz cont soon will be waiting

thnx a lot....ur the first to comment...will surely cont soon....keep commenting..

LUV NANDINI

pals_sneha

IF-Dazzler

pals_sneha

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
gr8 keep on writing

pia.

pia.

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
nice FF pease do continue Clap Clap Clap

loveabletwinz

Goldie

loveabletwinz

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
yeah..do continue..liked the first part already...i wanna noe wats going on...seems like theres an interesting story about to build up..i cant wait...do go on!!!

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
wow!!!great start....
dont worry i'll be ur regular reader bcoz u made my entry in ur ff Wink
how about u make anupam fall in love with me Wink
i would have thought of it in my ff LOL
awesome start.....gauri scared of shiv...now thats wat i m looking forward to...
all the best for ur exams....i m over with mine,so i m enjoying!!!!hehehe....
i guess we'll be gr8 friends!!

love
nihita aka neena

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals_sneh

gr8 keep on writing

will sure keep writing..with all ur supports....

LUV NANDINI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top