Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi frds,
have u seen 2days episode?that chandu(adi's big bro)doing arguments with adi and aajoba??
what do u think??is he correct???or he is wrong as always??

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am BUGGED with this chandu track. Kiti vel faaltupana chalnar ahe? Doosre tracks pan dakhva na jara. Ekach ek chandu la poorna episode bhar ekach surat bhandtana baghun solid bore hota.
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes nehavarun,
u r right.We see every episode so impatiently to see something exciting and get disappointed by this bore tracks.for last one week this chandu and khajina matter is going on,i think now they have to show more on sulekha and shubhra so that people will not get disappointed.after all,ASAMBHAV is a HATKE serial on zee marathi 😍
vrukadam thumbnail
hey Guys,

I totally dont agree to you all. I think the director / story writer wants to give message through the serial about family values.
Chandu is the child who is always been ignored by everyone. And Adi is popular in all sense. This has hurted him & its not one or two incidents in his life, but since childhood he is facing this problem with everyone......which he has actually mentioned in his talks to aajoba.
This serial is very family based + thrilling serial. so one side director maintains the thrill in the minds of audience and on the other side he shows the family bounding and values.
Its a great attempt all together. 👏

Hey Guys......i went thru orkut....i saw some of the scraps....wherein there is some function arranged on 18th May for the Asmabhav fans on the asmabhav set......where fans could meet up the characters / serial actors(ress).

Can someone confirm this.........where is it...how to apply for it and so on .

Bye & take care,
Vru
mj0511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey vrukadam, I agree with you. We have got so used to seeing soemthing hatke happening in Asambhav that we are really overlooking some of imp messages that the director is trying to convey thru the episodes.

Chandu is a clear case of a neglected child and it has been potrayed nicely in the serial. Well! i liked ajoba's dialogue where he says "Chandula paisachya khajinyaachi nahi tar premachaa khajinyaachi garaj ahe" .. how very true!!!.. applies to all "neglected children" in real life tooo.

On the other hand, I also feel that sometimes this serials moves a little bit slow, but we shuld understand that Asambhav is a mega serial, and will continue for I believe a year or so, hence shuld give some leeway to the director.

So guys, lets be patient and enjoy our favorite serial.

Cheers!!
-mj0511
vrukadam thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Did anyone got the info of 18th May, which i had mentioned in my previous mail.

This is for all Asambhav fans........to meet their favourite character personally....
Can some one get the info......about it...

Thanks,
Vru
vrukadam thumbnail
Tumha sarvana Gudi Padwa chya hardik shubhecha!!!

Mala mahit aahe.....i m very late.... 😉
curetheworld thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey i want to know where i can get to watch the latest episodes of Asambhav serial...If anyone have any idea then plz let m e know that how can i watch these latest episodes online?
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[Quote=curetheworld]Hey i want to know where i can get to watch the latest episodes of Asambhav serial...If anyone have any idea then plz let m e know that how can i watch these latest episodes online?
[/QUOTE]

Hi, go to this site, I hope it helps.  actually they show a summary of about 5 mins, but we can guess  the story from this.

rockshappy thumbnail
Please watch

http://watchserialonline.blogspot.com

Updated episodes.