Latest Buzz episode update

maddie_1991 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is the update for the award show, ill give the updates for the rest of the episodes, the entire week. (mainly coz the award show IS my favriteeeee episode!!!)

the glimmer award show is on, nd DJ assigns amanda to help wilder to make sure he doesnt make a fool of himself. meanwhile DJ is absolutely nervous abt receiving the award and has no idea what to say...shephard comes in and decides to help her. he finally tells her, "if u make a fool of urself on stage, remember there is one more person who is more embarassing than you, cheering you on." (this is such a cute DJ-shephard moment)
the other plot-amanda gives rebecca a beautiful makeover, and all the boys are stunned especially noah. so when rebecca asks noah what he thought abt her dress,(R looked amazing!!) he practically insults it which makes R really upset. she starts giving him the silent treatment. then noah says that if he is not able to make R speak by the end of the day, he will go to the award show in his boxers, but if he does make her speak, R will have to scream in the award show, "noah jackson is the king of comedy". after a lot of trying, Noah finally says, "when i saw you, i thought you were beautiful." R is stunned and says, "why did you call me a nerd?" to which Noah replies, "Gotcha". (this is a beautiful noah rebecca moment!!! i luved it so much)When she again asks him later on whether he meant what he said, noah comes really close and almost kisses R, but then amanda and wilder enter so nothing happens. however this plot ends with, noah coming back to the office and picks up R's flower which he kisses and keeps.
other plot- amanda gives wilder a makeover, but wilder accidentally spills ink on amanda's clothes. this makes amanda angry and she says a couple of harsh things to wilder. wilder in the end fixes the dress, by putting more ink which makes it look like a pattern. and then amanda says, " a perfect pair!"
as for michael, he needs a good tux, so he walks around in a moomoo.

This is a great episode for all Noah/ Rebecca fans, Wilder/Amanda fans, and of course DJ/ Shephard fans..:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
thnx dude!......
cool episode though...
maddie_1991 thumbnail
hehe thnx   😊
addy92 thumbnail
thanx a tonne.. i had missed the first part on TV!!
happyjais thumbnail
hey this is even my fav episode.
noah & rebecca roxxx!!!!!
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx...i just saw it yesterday......
noah was amazing..... 😊
coolpearl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
this episode is my favourite toooooooooo 😊 and the cindrella episode is aired in family channel in canada...in this noah and rebecca have their first kiss 😊 😊 😊
lovinlypooh thumbnail
thanxxxx for the update!maddie 😛
lovinlypooh thumbnail
this show till now is not telecasted here? 😭
i'm very much excited to see it 😍
bbboo57 thumbnail
heey...im not sure if this will work for you guys because this is a canadian website...but if you go to this link and scroll down the sidebar you will see the latest buzz episode 13 (the glimmer awards) there you can watch it as much as you like!!😊http://www.family.ca/video/