umang-e-rajeev

IF-Dazzler

umang-e-rajeev

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 1:36am | IP Logged

hey count me in the list plz

i love miley

umangEmbarrassed

Edited by ums5 - 28 March 2008 at 1:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Miley Cyrus*FanClub*JoinNow* (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ums5

hey count me in the list plz

i love miley

umangEmbarrassed

hey umang welcome to miley's fc hope u enjoy ur self

luv maria

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Singer/actress Miley Cyrus has denied her famous father Billy Ray Cyrus helped her to land a role in her hit Disney TV show Hannah Montana - insisting she was the one to win the country star a part in the programme.

The 15-year-old shot to global fame when she was hired to play the closet pop star in the show - and she has gone on to sell out stadiums across the U.S. as part of her Best of Both Worlds tour.

But the teenager is sure her dad, who also plays her parent on-screen, did not influence the programme-makers' decision to hire her.

She says, "I auditioned forever. At first Disney said I was too small and too young. I was 11. Anyway, I went back a year later and when they still hadn't found anybody and I got the part.

"After that my dad went for the role of my on-screen dad. I had to audition him which was really weird."

-KatrinaKaif-

IF-Dazzler

-KatrinaKaif-

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
hi every1 joke 4 u LOL

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend version 7.0 to Wife version 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition , Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3 , Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Racing 3.6
I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 . Please help!

Thanks,

A Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM. .

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these programs . Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0

WARNING!!! DO NOT , under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hey yaar i just read it and it was really funny yaar its very long but funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
any1 hr?

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hey rohini how are you good too see u mannnnn..........

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
me 2......wt happnd in hm today??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top