Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Movie...well I think Lord of the Rings trilogy. No movie has captured the essence of a book as well. And the special effects are just mind blowing!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TINK

Wow, there has been so many adaptions!! πŸ˜‰ ...can't remember all off them!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..

Though when I was in school, Matilda by Roald Dhal was adapted into a movie!!!...And all i can say that it was a treat to watch!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ...

Harry Potter Rulz, so that will be in my list as well!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ....

Something more mature, πŸ€” πŸ€” would be the BBC adaption of Janes Austen's Pride and Prejudice, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳 we had to study the novel at school as well, so I remember that clearly!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ...

Basically all the BBC'c adaptions off all off Jane Austen's novels πŸ‘ πŸ‘ was a pleasure to watch!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Those are the ones I can think off now! Though i know there are many more! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Sam x

⭐️⭐️⭐️Totally Agree with you!⭐️⭐️⭐️ The BBC adaption of Pride and Prejudice was absolutely splendid! It's in fact my fav western movie! The 2005 film on Pride and Prejudice was okay, but it lacked the romance and tang of the BBC version. I thought Keira Knightley was miscast in the role of Elizabeth, but the Jane actress was really good, and the guy who played Darcy was not that bad either (though I have to admit that I'm partial to Colin Firth big time!πŸ˜†)

The Harry Potter movies aren't as great as the books, but it's still a great pleasure to see them every time they come out, and I own all the DVDs, so I guess you can say I like the HP movies.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lord of the Rings Trilogy is the best fantasy adaption i've seen

A walk to remember
Matilda
The 1968 Romeo and Juliet...the dicaprio one was awful (i spent the entire time laffin)