Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
well don't mind joining this game.....lekin partner kaha se laoon?....hmm.....let me ask one....do I ask that someone under this thread or PM them or let ya know?

and how do we play this? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friendship paradise-1st part (Page 5)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mev!

Goldie

Mev!

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
good question ^^^ :P
how do we play this LOL

seems like interesting thread

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

well don't mind joining this game.....lekin partner kaha se laoon?....hmm.....let me ask one....do I ask that someone under this thread or PM them or let ya know?

and how do we play this? Embarrassed

u can pm dem or anyfin and the direction are one the first page i think!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
nah....actually I did read the 1st page twice...but I'm still confused Embarrassed

will you PM each of us asking questions or will you ask us under this thread.....or what is it that will be done? Embarrassed

and hey....we can have more than one partner or what?...like for example....I'm paired with abc....so can I also be paired up with xyz?

ok...so anyone wants to be my partner? Embarrassed Smile

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ok den i even forgot how to play! LOL ok ill read da first page and den tell u guys! Wink

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
lol....smart Vidhi Wink LOL ....k....will wait for yaEmbarrassed

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Hiiiiiii Allllllll! Well you guys must be wondering whats the topic about! Well its about friendship! As you all know there have been so many topics about love and all dat stuff, but this time lets do something different and unique. All you have to do is pick a person that is your best friend and after that pm me (soni_gal) or champz (champ_junaid) who you are paired up with. After that we will post the pairs in this section and then each of you guys will have to answer question!!! Now dats the tough part! You cannot cheat or ask the person u r paired wid to tell
u the questions we have asked. First you guys have to pm us and tell something about yourself and then me and champs will decide on what question we will ask the other person and after that we will post the question and the other person will have to answer it. Then the next person goes. The pair that gets the most right answer will win. So let us see how well we know our best friends and hope most of u participate
All the participants have to play it fair n the winners will get a surprize gift!!!! So get ready to rock n roll!

Credit goes to Champs and Vidhi!!

Have fun!!

Ok guys as u can see this is taking a very long time so the last day to post ur jodi is on MARCH 22! PLZ HURRY!

Our Jodi:
Souro with anon
Lara with Rida
Shruti with Champz
Vinu with Geet

ok diz waz the old one dat i had done so posting it here i hope u guys now know how to play ok and champz is now inactive so shruti will help me!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
yah......that's great help...hmm......but I'm now wondering who will I ask?... Embarrassed

ok let's see if I am able to join or not Embarrassed

else anyway I'm ready there for emergencies Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top