Chit Chat

   

Siggy Explanation needed..! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Joined: 14 December 2006

Posts: 25184

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yh so it means that he hates girls who slap...he said 'because of this I hate girls' but if they don't slap then it doesn't imply to them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siggy Explanation needed..! (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

Moderator

souro

Joined: 27 January 2007

Posts: 13877

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Vinu aab kuchh explanation dene ki zaroorat nahi hai. Bas khade khade 'pointing out' ki maaze lo. Wink Baki log khud samajh jayenge kyun tum ladkiyon ko hate karte ho. Tongue

Edited by souro - 24 March 2008 at 12:51am

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004

Posts: 26252

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

gracy..i think u meant "siggy explanation" Embarrassed spelling mistake there


Oh please!Ouch Why don't u just edit it then instead of pointing it out, Star?Confused

 

i jus informed u thats all....Embarrassed 

You both pointing each other..........AngryEdit aaaaaaaaalllConfused

Phir be Gray....Understand Little better than misunderstand me aaaaaaaaa looooooootttttttttLOL



what do u mean vinu.......?

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

Vinu aab kuchh explanation dene ki zaroorat nahi hai. Bas khade khade 'pointing out' ki maaze lo. Wink Baki log khud samajh jayenge kyun tum ladkiyon ko hate karte ho. Tongue  

Did you see Virgin mobile india ki new ad's.....like that Kuch alag sooch naa padthaa lolLOLWinkTongue

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rukhaya

Yh so it means that he hates girls who slap...he said 'because of this I hate girls' but if they don't slap then it doesn't imply to them

Wow Rukki atleast you can understand these things naa...HugBig smileWink

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

gracy..i think u meant "siggy explanation" Embarrassed spelling mistake there


Oh please!Ouch Why don't u just edit it then instead of pointing it out, Star?Confused

 

i jus informed u thats all....Embarrassed 

You both pointing each other..........AngryEdit aaaaaaaaalllConfused

Phir be Gray....Understand Little better than misunderstand me aaaaaaaaa looooooootttttttttLOL



what do u mean vinu.......?

just wanna say WinkMuje samjne ki kooshish karooooWinkTongueLOL

souro

Moderator

souro

Joined: 27 January 2007

Posts: 13877

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by souro

Vinu aab kuchh explanation dene ki zaroorat nahi hai. Bas khade khade 'pointing out' ki maaze lo. Wink Baki log khud samajh jayenge kyun tum ladkiyon ko hate karte ho. Tongue  

Did you see Virgin mobile india ki new ad's.....like that Kuch alag sooch naa padthaa lolLOLWinkTongue

Yeah love that Tensing wala ad.LOLLOLLOL

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Joined: 14 December 2006

Posts: 25184

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by rukhaya

Yh so it means that he hates girls who slap...he said 'because of this I hate girls' but if they don't slap then it doesn't imply to them

Wow Rukki atleast you can understand these things naa...HugBig smileWink

yh I'm very understanding lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Siggy Shop/Gallery- =D Update Page 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Kay.Gi 134 6969 15 November 2009 at 3:46pm
By Khaya
Perfect Life..IMP!! Entries needed...->>

2

Gracella 10 510 26 January 2009 at 6:59pm
By Gracella
Advice needed...

2 3 4 5

Gracella 35 1013 01 October 2007 at 6:14pm
By Gracella
Promotional Siggy!

2 3

sweethoney06 16 625 15 July 2007 at 7:08pm
By Xplicit_Desii
Rate the Avatar and Siggy..

2 3 4 5 6

Neav 44 1067 07 June 2007 at 8:42am
By kal-el

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.