Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

ASAMBHAV:22 March written update

wackysharu Senior Member
wackysharu
wackysharu

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Since sukhanti is busy .. I thought I ill give the update… please forgive the mistakes… im writing update for the first time.. dialogues are not exactly the same.. just what I remembered

Chandu is in his room he is thinking about what happened at shastri's house..

(Flashback to adi's house) chandu enters his dad(madhusudan)'s room.. his dad is reading the newspaper..

Dad: arre chandu kasa aahses..

Chandu: theek aahe.. prathmesh chi pustaka rahili hoti ti ghyala aalo aahe..

Dad: kaam kasa chalu aahe..

Chandu : chal lay 2-3 property deals suru aahet..

Yaa swapnil cha dokyat kay bharlay adi ne.. 

swapnil manhat hota ki aaplya wadyat 

purvajhni khajina lapawla aahe manhe..

Chandu's dad is shocked to hear it from him.. he says its nothing like that.. saglya goshti aahet..

Chandu gets angry to know tht there is sumthing that everyone has been hiding from him.. he says to his dad tht now everyone has betrayed me.. and tells his dad tht now on he has no relation with them.. he ill think that he was born in an anath ashram and when he got old enough he left that place… madhusudan tries to explain him but chandu doesn't listen.. and leaves in vain..

(Back to chandu's place) radha comes to chandu.. chandu tell her about the khajina.. she says she doesn't know anything about it… he says everyone know about it.. even adi's friends know about it.. ajoba is trying to find it since many years now adi is also helping him… but no one even thought of telling him about it… he says all my relations have betrayed me.. my father.. my mother.. everyone…

(morning.. chandu's house) radha tries to talk to chandu about last nite… she thinks he ill be in a good mood..she tells him that we eill talk to baba but chandu tells her that if she wants too keep relations with his parents then she will have to break their relations… radha is upset and she leaves..

Priya gives a call to vikrant.. (vik is in police station).. she tells him.. "kya samjhta tumhi swatala.. tumhi mjaha baba nna".. be4 she could complete.. vikrant says.." me tujha baba na bhetun tyanchi fakta mafi magitli.. ani im glad that tyani majha aaiekun ghetle".. he says ur dad atleast listen to me.. but u gave me punishment even before listening my side..

She says whatever.. I don't care about u.. u mean nothing to me.. vikrant says" I know I mean nothing to u.. because apla manus kadhi aasa switch off karat nahi.. te bhandta.. ragavta.. not like u .. who like a phone switched me off from ur life"..

He says I ill keep the phone as I have many work to do.. he assures her tht " yaa pudhe majha mule tula kahihi tras honar nahi.. yachi kalaji mee swatah ghein".. and keep the phone..

(Dr. Samant's clinic) vik is sitting in his clinic.. dr samant comes…

Vikrant asks Dr.Samant to join him for a drink.. Dr. is surrised… says.." aaj tu mala swatah daru peyla bolawtos aahe".. vikranr says.. invitation nahi det.. company magtoy.. Dr. asks him if everything is fine..

Vik says he has become like an island.. who is surrounded by water from all sides.. and tells him tht he is sad because all his relations have left him.. he was never sad when his blood relation left him because he thought u cannot choose the relation.. maitri shrestha aaste.. becoz u can choose ur friends.. but now his friend left him.. aani prem kale tarCry… te pan..

Dr. says.. " pryia shastri, kai jhala ti cha"

Vik: techa kahi honar nahi.. amcha kahi honar nahi..

Dr: mala techa number de'

Vik: Virat ur doing nothing of that sort.. tu tila phone nahi karma..

Dr: vik betala (island la) jaminishi jodayla ek bridge asawa lagto.. bridge vikrant bridge..(DR will be the bridge between priya and vikrant)..

* im happy finallyy vik confessed he loves priya….

Do tell me if u like the update…

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonistar

jyomun Newbie
jyomun
jyomun

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates. Plse keep up the good work with Sukhanti.
Smiley_23 IF-Dazzler
Smiley_23
Smiley_23

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates...
sonistar Newbie
sonistar
sonistar

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top