New suggestion for the website

Glamorous thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello everyone!

I have been thinking of this idea ..for quite a long time but never really got the idea of where to post it..

But i think to make india-forums even a bigger place..the admins should add
the SHOUTBOX..i have seen it on couple other fourms.and its the main reason lots of people join those sties..
i heard lot of people saying it that..i joined it becoz of the shoutbox..so how come we dont have one yet? i think it would be a great idea.and can bring lot of members together and would be a better way to interact with all membersπŸ˜‰

Thnks for reading
If u think it will be a gud idea plz suport me
😊
Edited by angads-lover#1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glamorous thumbnail
Guys please reply 2..people open the topic..and not reply 😭
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

It's a nice idea dear, been suggested before too! Let's hope it can be implemented, it would be great! πŸ˜ƒ
Glamorous thumbnail
ya i think it will attract alot of people...
the admins shuld chek this column once in a while too ..so they can c the suggestions..na
y create it if they arn't gona luk and reply 😭

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

VJ does come and check the section very often, by the way.
And the development team does contact the concerned people whenever we see a good idea, or a problem anywhere!
Errrrmmm...sorry but whats a shoutbox??? πŸ˜•
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
I like the idea!! its kool!!!
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great suggestion..this is the first time i have heard something like that..so i think we should get one πŸ˜ƒ
What is a shout box????
Glamorous thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shout box..is a like live chat for a forum..and its a rectangular size..and all the members can talk to each other through it..and its supose to be like on the top of the forum..and everyone can come and talk and stuff..its realy awesome

i think we shuld get one..rite?