Yeh Meri Life Hai

THE DIRECTORS OF YMLH ARE PURE SICK

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I got this from one of the yahoo groups....read this as found it interesting to share it with you guys.....

THE DIRECTORS OF YMLH ARE PURE SICK

THE DIRECTORS OF YMLH ARE SICK I MEAN POOJA HAS TO CALL HER LOVER RONIT HER JIJJU HOW SICK IS DAT? THE DIRECTORS OF THIS SERIAL HAVE BROKEN EKTA KAPOORS RECORD FOR SURE. AND BY SHOWING THIS CRAP THEY ARE GIVING WRONG MESSAGES TO THE YOUNGER GENERATION I MEAN IF YOU CALL SOMONE YOUR DIDI ITS ALRIGHT YOU TO MARRY DAT PERSON THATS THE MESSAGE THEY GAVE OUT IN YESTERDAYS EPIDODE BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS REMEBER RONIT USED TO CALL POORNIMA, POORNIMA DIDI AND KNW HE IS HER HUSBAND HOW SICK WAS THAT? I ONLY GOT ONE WORD TO DECRIBE THIS SHOW AND THAT IS DISGUSTING. THESE KIND OF THINGS DONT HAPPEN IN OUR CULTURE THE DIRECTORS ARE BRINGING A SHAME TO OUR CULTURE. I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BUT THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION. BUT GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO KNW YOUR OPINION TOO SO REPLY BAK

NEHA BALRAJ Edited by cdesai12 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Yeah, they are sick. I just saw the episode. Everyone is going crazy.
No Angel thumbnail

Not only sick!! Also out of their minds!!😆😆

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Ys, THEY R TOTALLY SICK👎🏼! I WANT POOJA TO MARRY RONIT BUT ALSO CONCENTRATE ON HER DREAMS ABOUT MAKING FILMS. I AM SURE THAT RONIT WONT BOTHER HER ABOUT IT. 😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I AGREE but i dont want pooja to be with ronit
shahidlover24 thumbnail
i want ronit to end up with pooja and i think this is really sick!

Slick Chick thumbnail
yeah it is gross!!! imagine after the wedding he tries to talk to her and cant stop callin her didi!!! ewwwwwwwwww🤢

Originally posted by: Slick Chick

yeah it is gross!!! imagine after the wedding he tries to talk to her and cant stop callin her didi!!! ewwwwwwwwww🤢

Lol........so true......

*Anjali* thumbnail
i agreee---it's a totally awkward position to be put in as well 😕
shivani4u thumbnail
i totally agree because it is really ruining our culture.