Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksn thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
nice part..kasturi and robbie might be gonna see again..kauslya and devika switch..i can't image in rupa ganguli..ilke concept play and dancing..
waiting for next part..
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey Harman.........no worries, take your time!! I am updating the next part soon......

Aksn : I don't know if you ever saw Rupa in Karam Apna Apna... there she played a wealthy socialite with short hair and sleeveless blouses, she used to play Ipshita's mom.....that is the look I am having in my mind for Kaushalya in this FF. πŸ˜ƒ
pragalbha thumbnail
Re-cap : Kasturi is an accomplished dancer. Her brother buys her a dance studio. JP is introduced. He and Kaushalya have a failed marriage, Robbie and Kasturi remember each other. Alaana bumps into Ajay.

PART - 9 : A 'HOT'CKEY MATCH!! πŸ˜‰

Robbie becomes too busy between his school, work, the practice matches and the naatak mandali. Slowly but surely, the mystery girl's memory takes a back seat.

The Delhi tourney tennis matches also have started and Divya gets busy with it. And Puru also gets busy, taking her to matches and bringing her back, basically helping her anyway he can. The 3 weeks pass by quickly. And the day of DU (Delhi University) vs BU (Bombay University) hockey match arrives. The pressure is high on players of both the teams. The winner of this match enters the semis! The whole of DU rallies around their team and the seats are filled up with DU students from all disciplines!! Some of them throng to support their University team, some of them are genuinely interested in the hockey match, some are there for the action and the rest of them are there to see the hotties sweat it out! ( πŸ˜‰ ) Divya does not miss any match of her brother's and so she is all set to go. Usually Puru accompanies her but today he was too tired and so Alaana joins Divya. Shivani hates sports, she would rather go to the library!!! Divya and Alaana grab a comfortable spot and occupy their seats. Divya usually sits in and around the same place so Robbie knows where to spot her.

The team is getting prepped up in the locker room. Coach Bakshi discusses the strategies and reminds them of a few crucial moves they had planned and encourages them.
Coach Bakshi asks Robbie : Robbie, tumne yeh saal 23 goals score kiye hai. Kya woh tumhaare liye bas hai? Will you be satisfied with them?
Robbie replies : NO SIR!
Bakshi : Are you gonna score more of them?
Robbie replies : YES SIR!
The team is bogged down with a couple of their players suffering nagging injuries and so Sunil turns to Robbie and Raunak and says
Sunil : Guys, you really have to do this for me! I am really depending on you both!!
Raunak replies with a strong and loud : Hum log yeh match jeet kar hi rahenge!

The team responds with a loud yes πŸ‘πŸΌ and everyone claps spiritedly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Soon they get ready and walk out to the ground. The whole crowd gets up and cheers them.....it is deafening!!! The guys look fantastic in their navy blue shorts and jerseys. Their jerseys have the DU logo on them in the front and the jersey number on the back in Red. The cheering continues for long πŸ‘ and then finally everyone settles down. The BU captain looks at his team members uncomfortably..they did not have the home team advantage as DU had.

Soon, both the teams shake hands with each other and the match starts. On the gound, Robbie turns around to look at the usual spot where he knows Divya sits. He sees Divya and Alaana and waves to them. They wave back excitedly and show him the thumbs up sign πŸ‘πŸΌ !! Robbie had never mentioned to Divya but he loved to see her at his matches and always looked forward for her support! 😊 Robbie turns his attention back to the game.....if he had looked just a couple of rows beneath, he would have seen that the mystery girl had come to see the match and was sitting there with her friend!!! 😲

Kasturi has stood up and was looking at Raunak, trying to catch his attention. Raunak was also looking for her. Finally Raunak sees her and waves to her and Kasturi waves back excitedly!! Then she sits down and turns to Gia and says.........."God!! Kitni garmi hai!!! I really feel for these guys!"
It was a hot summer evening but the crowd was strong. Kasturi was wearing a hot pink sleeveless top and a black skirt that came upto her knees and no further down!! 😳 She had come to the match to support Raunak. Ajay had wanted her to come along. Ajay sits in a completely different stand with his mates. He did not like to mingle with girls always....there were times that he wanted to spend only with his mates, and watching a game was one of those times!

BU captain wins the toss and chooses the North side goal post. The players spread out and occupy the field. The linesmen also go to their respective positions. The referee blows the whistle and the match begins.

Right from the start, the DU team as a whole and Robbie in particular are on the offensive!!! Robbie had learnt well that the best way to push the opposite team in a corner is to be heavy on them from the first flick of the hockey stick !! NEVER give them a chance to settle down, that was his strategy! And sometimes Robbie applied this strategy in his life too! πŸ˜› The first goal of the evening came most unexpectedly......and it was made by Robbie!!! Robbie was an Inner (that's a position in hockey, equivalent to a forward in foorball/soccer). He always had to be offensive and constantly play in the attacking end of the field. They are playing the usual 3-2-2-3 formation and Robbie observes one of the defenders of the opposite team lag behind a few seconds because of an injured knee. That is enough for him!!! Within a fraction of a second, he flicks the ball to Aditya, one of his forward links and races into the position left free by that defender! Aditya grasps Robbies' plan and dodging the defender playing against him, flicks the ball back to Robbie who scores the goal in the next instant!!!! The whole arena explodes!!!!! πŸ‘

All DU students jump up, excited beyond words and they scream with joy!!!! They start chanting ROBBIE....ROBBIE.....ROBBIE.........ROBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robbie is smothered by his team mates and he is as shocked and excited as them, as he did not expect to score so soon against a formidable team like BU!!!!!

Kasturi who was not paying much attention to the match, sits up as soon as she hears the crowd go bonkers about the goal. She was not watching the game when the goal was scored......and now she is looking at the whole DU team climbing onto the goal-scorer and congratulate him and hug him!!!

The BU team was already under pressure and with this early goal, things have become very tight. The captain is succumbing to pressure and in that weak moment makes a regrettable decision........to injure Robbie!!! 😲 πŸ˜’ He starts to tag Robbie for an opportune moment. And a few minutes before half-time, he gets it!!! He, Robbie and another DU player, Rajesh are furiously tackling the ball, when he raises his stick to smash it into Robbie........but Rajesh had just then decided to stretch himself to reach for the ball between the BU captain and Robbie, and the stick smashes into his face breaking two of his lower teeth!!!

The impact makes him fall on Robbie and both he and Robbie fall down and the referee whistles indicating a foul!! Rajesh is bleeding profusely and he was bleeding over Robbie!! Robbie's jersey over his right shoulder gets drenched with his blood. The play is stopped and medical help for Rajesh is called onto the field. Robbie also requests a change of jersey as he is uncomfortable playing in that blood drenched jersey. While his request is being executed, robbie quickly removes his jersey. ( πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

A roar goes up in the crowd!!!! πŸ˜‰ When the game had stopped, Gia and Kasturi had started to text message a couple of their friends. When Gia hears the roar, she looks up to see what the matter is and immediately her attention is drawn towards this hot spectacle of Robbie standing in the field with a bare top!!!!!............"OMG..........he is HOTTTTTT!!!!" mumbles Gia. Kasturi looks up....."Kaun, kahaan??". Gia points to Robbie who is oblivious of what the crowd was doing and was just waiting for his jersey! Kasturi stares at him shocked!!!!! She says  "Oh My God........this is THAT GUY from the busstop!!!!!! What is he doing here????" Gia turns to her and says excitedly...."Tu jaanti hai usse?????Please...please...jaldi bataa kaun hai woh?? πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi says : Mei usse pehchaanti hun, lekin jaanti nahi!
Gia : What do you mean?
Kasturi : Its a long story......baad mei bataaungi!!! And waise, he is not THAT hot!
Gia stares at her and says : Excuse me!!!! Are you nuts??? That guy is oozing more heat than this hot summer sun!!! ☺️ 😍

Ofcourse, that was what Kasturi was thinking too, but she was not going to admit it!!! And that is also the reason why Divya was shrinking into her seat and sliding down as much as possible to hide her embarassment!!! 😳 😳 She is shocked to see some of the rowdier girls whistling at him!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² She says to Alaana irritatedly
Divya : Oh God..........kya kar rahe hai bhaiyya !! 😑
But Alaana loves the attention her brother is getting! πŸ˜ƒ

Robbie at first does not realize what is happening. He is focussed on the game and is discussing with Sunil the next move when he hears the roar from the crowd get louder! He looks up to see what was going on and is shocked 😲 😲 to see that the girls were ogling at him!!! That's when he realizes what is happening and he blushes a deep red!!! ☺️ But he quickly recovers and raises both his hands slightly up to the crowd as if asking...."What is wrong with you people? Have you never seen a shirt-less guy before???"

They might have seen shirt-less guys before........but Robbie was a sight to behold!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† His well toned muscles, taut abs, trim and fit body that was bristling with sweat from all the hard work was too good to miss!!!! And the same thoughts were running in Kasturi's mind!!! 😳 His jersey arrives and he quickly gets into it. A disappointed "Awwwwwwwwwww" goes up in the crowd!! Robbie places his hands on his hips and grinning at the crowd πŸ˜ƒ , shakes his head! He looks up to see where Divya and Alaana are sitting to see if they were looking too embarassed....but they are doing fine. He waves to them 😊 and this time before looking away from there, his eyes chance upon a few seats below and he unexpectedly sees her...........clear and complete!!!!! 😲 She is staring at him !!!! They realize that they have both recognized each other!!! Robbie is very surprised!! 😲 What in the world was she doing here? Did she go to the same University??? 😲 😲 And he thinks........did she see me without the shirt!!! 😲 😲 😲
He hears the referee whistle and the match resumes and Kasturi follows him with her eyes!! Suddenly the match has become interesting!! 😊 She watches him running, flicking the ball, driving the ball, scooping the ball to dodge a tackle.........he is fantastic!!! She does not have a clue about the game, but she can see his concentration and his passion in the game and judge that he was REALLY playing it!!! She gets more and more drawn towards him and the game!! A penalty stroke is awarded to them for the foul and Robbie converts it into a goal!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The score is now at 2-0. The game continues past half time. BU never gets a chance to recover!! Robbie is very aware that she was watching him and the testosterone kicks in (πŸ˜‰)and he really slam dunks the game with another goal in the final minutes, taking the score to 3-0!!!   πŸ‘ The crowd breaks into an uproar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and all the players hug each other πŸ€— with exhilaration!!!

Robbie turns to look at Divya and Alaana who are clapping πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and Divya is jumping with joy!!! He has made them proud, as always!! And then his eyes wander over to the mystery girl who is also clapping πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and staring at him!!! Suddenly she and the girl besides her lean over to another girl and talk to her. Robbie recognizes the other girl, she was Sunita Chauhan, Sunil's sister. He notes it in his mind!!!  And then the whole team is bombarded by their classmates and they get taken away to the locker room.

"His name is Robbie.......Robbie Sabharwal" responds Sunita to Kasturi and Gia's inquiry as to who the goal-scorer was.

After the rest of the formalities are over, Robbie finishes his shower and gets out. Alaana and Divya are waiting for him near the exit gate. He is walking towards them when he sees Sunita a little distance away with her brother. Robbie signals to Alaana and Divya that he will be with them in a couple of minutes and he sprints over to Sunita. Divya says......."Aaj Bhaiyya ko ghar jaane ki zaroorat nahi!"
Alaana looks suprised and says..."Kyun??"
Divya replies : Kyunki.....jab tak yeh sabko bye bolke nikalenge, tab tak toh waise bhi subah ho jaane waali hai!! Aur subah phir waapas unhe yahin toh aana hai!!!

Alaana bursts out laughing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Ajay who was maneuvering his car through the traffic and was stopped a little away from them, looks out of his window to see the person with such a hearty laugh..........and stares at her surprised!! 😲😲 It was that girl from the lift! He cannot take his eyes off her......she was anyway very beautiful but her animated laugh spread a charm on her face that did not allow one to look away!!

He hears Raunak say besides him...."Move it buddy...kya kar rahaa hai?" Ajay quickly turns away from her and drives up while Kasturi, Gia and Raunak continue their friendly banter in the car.

Sunita hugs him excitedly and πŸ€— says......."Congratulations Robbie!!!! You were great!!!"
Robbie thanks her and says : Accha Sunita, match mei aaj tumhaare baaju kaun baitha tha? Tum usse jaanti ho? Woh DU mei padhti hai?
Sunita looks at him quizzically and says : Mere baaju toh Saana baithi thi....aur tum toh Saana ko jaante ho!
Robbie says : Saana nahi, I am talking about the girl sitting on your right.
Sunita remembers Kasturi and shrugging her shoulders, says : Oh..woh! Mei nahi jaanti woh kaun hai. Never saw her before. Lagtaa hai baahar se aayi hai.
Robbie feels disappointed πŸ˜”......he was hoping to find out something about her! He thanks Sunita and is about to turn away when she says
Sunita : What's funny is.....woh bhi tumhaare baare mei pooch rahi thi! She was asking for your name.

Robbie breaks into a wide smile!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI Pragalbha
just read d 1st part WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
its damn Refreshing d characters ;totally different 4m d serial i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvedddddddddd it njoyed ittttttttt very much ;i m short of words --
Devika -sweet as gulab jamun ;luved her she thinkin abt daily expenditure;wrking in kitchen ;callin divya chutki πŸ˜†
Alana & graduation πŸ˜† Shivani & IAS WOWww
Puru & his scooter thing d jok btwn family memebers abt it i luvvvvvvvvvveddddddddd it ;one can relate to it
Robbie ki bh midterm exams πŸ˜• yaar mere abhi khatam hue uske start πŸ˜† πŸ˜† examssssss!!!!!!
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG Jus caught up with your parts.

Wowwwwww gr8 part!!!

Luvd this part OMG Robbie scoring and hm shirtless, really hot yaar Pragz di you've made me so happy πŸ˜†
Every one shouting Robbie in the crowd I would be doing that to πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Robbies popular even though his not famous πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now robbies happy that kasturi was asking about hm, update the next part soon, can't w8 2 read.

Ajay going for Alaana thats going to be interesting.πŸ˜‰& Ajay buying a studio for Kasturi sweet. I have a feeling that Kasturi and robbie going to meet again in that studio or something? Update soon

Keep up the gr8 work Prag dii. Your awesome at it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by PrInCeZz07 - 16 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pragg tune part post kar diya πŸ˜›...main baad meh read karti hoon ..cos mera baccha party jaag rahe hai πŸ˜•...kyu ki  main tumhara FF shanti aur relax ho kar read karna chahti hoon 😳

Manpreet

Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U left me high and dry now   
Whhhoooooooo, Iam still not able to belive tat Robbie actually took of his shirt in front of everybody...How I wish I was a part of that crowd.. It was a prefect scene...Thank god, Kasturi was there to witness this.. I wish u brought Chitra also...Ahh God I can imagine Robbie in such circumstances ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Robbie would have had gone tomato red all the way ! πŸ˜†

Do post the next part soon..

Sofia
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part πŸ‘ OMG robbie shirtless 😍 ☺️ u describe everything vry well pragz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i knew robbie is gonna win πŸ˜‰ wat ajay nd allana 😲 OMG this is really hillarious 🀣 🀣 nywayz continue soon πŸ˜‰
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pragalbha dii Plsssssssssssssssss atleast this time tell me when will this Hockey match casted on TV..PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS..atleast tell me where can i find an article on it..So now i have to go searching for a course in DU.Not ad.And i am gonna learn Hockey for no dubt and next time when you write such fantaztic scenes dii PLS gimme a warning or else i 'll fall head first with my heart breath..........

It was SUPERB, YUMMY,FANTAZTIC,FANTABULOUS and..πŸ‘

Yeh dil maangei mooooooooooooooooooooreeeee..plsssssss

jaanu

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh my god, why Ppppppppppp di, why did u leave us high and dry πŸ˜† thank god kasturi is wearing outfits other than sari and salvar suits. and robbie took his shirt off πŸ˜† i really liked robbie's concern for his sister's specially divya, i really liked their bro sis relationship. so unique. oh god, yaar make them meet now, we can't wait to see them actually talking to each other. i really like ur ff and always luk forward to it wenever i come online. this is part of the reason why i make sure i come online everyday. πŸ˜ƒ

edited,

oh hockey is also my fav sport. i play hockey, and believe me u feel on top of the word wen u score and audience suddenly stands and cheers, hard to believe sometimes it's all for u. i remember wen i scored a goal at the last minute at a game at school, man.  everyone were so involved in the game even ppl who were watching, it was really a gud experience.  so i can understand how robbie must be feeling while scoring but u didn't give a chance to anyone else to scoreπŸ˜† 
see ya

love
harman πŸ˜›

Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago