Am Bored with Jodi ..think something Diff

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi alllllllllllllllllll

Now a days in CC full of jodi and same kind of topics..........I feel sometime its soo boring......What you think!!?😳 What type of topic n Chit chat you people expecting😳Common Put your ideas........n views...........

now idhar be dont bring the jodi concepts............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Just chill

Vinu's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i completely agree with you...cc has become more of a K soap now...with the jodi-jodi thing...i personally dont like it..so i stay away... 😳

i only wish the members could bring up more fun, bugging or teasing topics, without linking up just anybody and everybody... 😳

-Believe- thumbnail
Yaa..Actuly in CC we need verity of topic to chat n discuss....... 😊

Funny ,Serious discussions,Gossips n other teasing type...or weekly or monthly once jodis or like that things is okie....fultime jodi topic feel not good. 😊
Gr8 topic Vinu πŸ‘ It's true which ever post you go to here it's about a jodi... I don't have any problem with it at all but it would be nice to have something different... let's see what you guys come up with... if I think of something I will post it here
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hye i agree vinu ji
its become a K soap
so u got any ides
-Believe- thumbnail
Thnx rukki...Cos of jodi things lots of members not able to participate in CC...

Eg: Issra...she told me fultime jodi's n like that topic in CC so not much interested to do post...

like that lot of members here...Cos of jodi topic...the dicussion reduced between two,three members only...so other members have no choice to post...
Edited by Believe - 16 years ago
Ok so anyone got any ideas... what shall we do? Fun is not just with jodis... we can do other things! πŸ˜ƒ
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree,Vinu! We should come up with different ideas. Dont you think we should have more contests and stuff like that?
Faizy_khan thumbnail
grt topic vinu bhai
i totally agree
i wud say 1st when i came here motw,many contest lke films remake na ll were there which was fun but now its all abt jodis 😊
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rukhaya

Ok so anyone got any ideas... what shall we do? Fun is not just with jodis... we can do other things! πŸ˜ƒ

Totally agree with u! :]