India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 6.1.2005 THURS

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Ekta maai's New year Resolution has been to keep KTH fans happy...............ClapClap

Vasu gets flashback of them losing the wine contract and she and Rishi finding the wine sample and decides that Sujal has not changed. She needs to expose him now.

Aman and Sanjana ask Varun where Mahek is...at the doc with Kash.......Sanjana feels they shud hv a New years party at home to cheer everyone up.......She goes to ask Vasu if its OK since just yest was Piyush's barsi. Vasu agrees thinking it will be the best opportuinity for her to expose Sujal in front of everybody.

Sujal is getting ready for work, Kash returns..........says she thought he wud hv left by now.....(actually wished he wudn't  b at home, sly kash that she is) Suj says...wud hv to go without seeing yr chehra. BYE...then turns back...(Infact most of the episode is just dialogues so will write whatever I can remember...)  Tumhare ankhon se door janne ko dil nahin karta.Tumhare dil ka raasta inhi ankhon se guzar ke jaata hain.  Meri daulat hain Kashish ke aasu..inhe girne maat dena etc.Tumhari muskurahat meri zindagi hain.... He gives her a gift and wants her to wear it in the evening to make him happy. ( Sujal looks so comfortable expressing himself to her now-doesnt hesitate to touch her at all) The moment he leaves she throws the gift.

Aks comes to pick Sujal but since he's already left comes to meet Kash. He talks abt sujal but she snaps at him asking him to find some other topic , then regrets and says sorry.. Then there is a whole blast of dialogues btw them........(U can see the real Akshat in action )  He again remarks that there is something that Kash feels for Sujal besides revenge and now he knows what it is....she denies.....he tells her she feels guilt and hatred for herself seeing Sujal's love for her. Tumhari nafrat haar chuki hain Sujal ke pyaar ke saamne....Kha Kasam...finally Kash breaks down and screams...HAAN, KARTI HOON MAIN USSE PYAAR.......but hates herself for it. Aks tells her she is not piyush's widhwa any more but sujal's patni...she denies again...But Aks asks her..Did u really love Piyush?  Pati the, pyaar nahin. Hamsafar and pati, but not pyaar.

Sujal se pyar hua, Piyush se pyaar kiya, bahut farak hain. You hate only someone u love..... I hope its not too late when u know the truth..........(Well said Aks, loved u today for it)

At the New years party, Vasu looks for Sujal. Mahek asks Sanj where Rishi is? She says he is in office , he'll come. Mahek and kash discuss Rishi and decide he hasnt changed at all. Veena tells kash and Suj they look good together and is only praying for their togetherness in the coming year. Suj says he also wants her love and ashirwad tooWink. (Cute scene as always btw mother and son)  Veena tells Kash I am his mother but u r his life, look after him always.......(if only Veena knew)

Aman invites Suj and k on the dance floor, Suj asks her for a dance...then all join in. Suj and k dance very intimately for Jeeney ke sahare mile..beechde they kinare mil gaye from PHIR MILENGE.  Just then kash gets a call from Mr Rai informing her that IWB has filed a case against SG Enterprises. Tum jo chahti thi waise ho gaya. She replies with...Aaj main bahut khush hoon, at that moment Sujal taps her on the shoulder and says  GALAT looking deep into her eyes......................

Lets wait for Monday to unfold the drama..Hv a great weekend guys.

Edited by Hard Rock - 06 January 2005 at 8:46pm

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
thanksSmile
gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Tongue Thanks for update Tongue
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

wonderful update and seems like it was a wonderful episode!

Seems like, rajeev's threat to leave has made some impact, he is being shown more and also as a little more assertive character.

Hope it goes on like this only! (ekta will surely ruin all this soon)

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

CryCry Cry Cry  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry..........

SmileSmileSmile......
All those tears coz i missed out the episode... coz of no cable connection..
But those smiles coz was able to see last capsule...(dance wala part)..
And that was Cool....

My cousion lives in jaipur n we give miss calls to eachother when suju is on screen.. yest i was not watching n she was giving me miss calls(indicating that rajeev is on screen)  n i was feeling like killing my cable operater.AngryOuch....

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sorry big thanks 4 updating me....
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hey, truly bad that you missed the episode.  Sujal looked so cute, out of the world.  try and catch the repeat episode if possible.  the last scene where both of them are shown dancing looked !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I have no words).

Go to top