-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
To make thousand friends in a year is not an achivement,but an achivement is that to make a friend for thousand years
what are ur views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
You are right Mishu. Friends true friends are always for ever not for a few days until you need them. They are for life in your pain and happiness and if you achieve those friends then that's an achievement!
Life for Rent thumbnail
i dont believe too much in friendship......
Naina_Manam thumbnail
WHy is that??? I mean friendship is great!
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[quote=life for rent] i dont believe too much in friendship......[/quote]
why do you think that 😕

i agree with your quote misha!😊

Life for Rent thumbnail
wat i found is ppl is there when u dont need them.... they are nt there when u need them... how many of us remember or contact with school, college or uni friend........ how many of u are ready to do something for... bt b4 u ask them think how much u can do for them. r u always there when they need u......from my real life i saw ppl when the got selfish. bt i have respect for for friendship. u ppl call them friends i call them mate,,,,,, and i have only 1 friend..he is true friend. ny mates are cool too. my mates from childhood to till today and kth ppl.
Sweetz thumbnail
My opinion on friendship;
There are only a few ppl who will come into ur lives and truely love you and want to stand by you as a family member would.. they will w.o a doubt be more than a friend.. they will be like a sister .. a brother or a lover... wen a friend is just a friend the complications begin.. that is when people expect more and not just accept you as you are... it becomes a give n take.. you know how ppl say dosti mei koi thanx aur sorri nahi hota das not tru... i think das more tru bout rishtadaari... n if friends r dat close to u... den dey hav crossed da border where they are just a friend... and they love you n care about u.. the only hard thing about this is .. very few ppl are like this.. like for example if u lose touch wid ppl.. n u see then again.. how many ppl r actualli out dere dat u will feel like u can juss start from where u left off with.. the last time u saw them? not many... if u hav a tru friend believe me u wudnt say das just ur "true" friend.. because my def of friends is... friends r usually for the time being.. you care for eachother den.. u spend time... u hav fun.. you share things bout ur life.. n den they move on and u move on... das a friendship...and wah most ppl define as a "true friend" should be called by any name buh that...something which gives it more respect.. n love.. shows the true bond.. and that it can be compared to blood
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Life for Rent

wat i found is ppl is there when u dont need them.... they are nt there when u need them... how many of us remember or contact with school, college or uni friend........ how many of u are ready to do something for... bt b4 u ask them think how much u can do for them. r u always there when they need u......from my real life i saw ppl when the got selfish. bt i have respect for for friendship. u ppl call them friends i call them mate,,,,,, and i have only 1 friend..he is true friend. ny mates are cool too. my mates from childhood to till today and kth ppl.

not all friends are selfish.

the girl i used to think as my best buddy betrayed me and i thought there is no such thing as true friend.

but that was until i found my true friend. she has done so much for me. i love her so much. she next only to my family.

Groovychick thumbnail
hey evry1 i think that fendship is the best thing that can eva happen 2 u....i ave millions of frens...nd i luv them all.they're my lyf...without them i'm nothin....i luv ny frens 2 bits....i'll do nethin 4 them...frens r very important...u help them nd they help u! its as easy as that 😉
btw misha...i agree 😊
Signora2 thumbnail
Misha u come up with several interesting topics. GREAT GOING.
Friendship is the best thing, I do not know how I would have survived without my friends.I started with a big gang of friends, coming to college now, it is small but very close.
signora2