Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged
To make thousand friends in a year is not an achivement,but an achivement is that to make a friend for thousand years
what are ur views?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "true friend" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged
You are right Mishu. Friends true friends are always for ever not for a few days until you need them. They are for life in your pain and happiness and if you achieve those friends then that's an achievement!

Life for Rent

Goldie

Life for Rent

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i dont believe too much in friendship......

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
WHy is that??? I mean friendship is great!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by life for rent

i dont believe too much in friendship......

why do you think that Confused

i agree with your quote misha!Smile

Life for Rent

Goldie

Life for Rent

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
wat i found is ppl is there when u dont need them.... they are nt there when u need them... how many of us remember or contact with school, college or uni friend........ how many of u are ready to do something for... bt b4 u ask them think how much u can do for them. r u always there when they need u......from my real life i saw ppl when the got selfish. bt i have respect for for friendship. u ppl call them friends i call them mate,,,,,, and i have only 1 friend..he is true friend. ny mates are cool too. my mates from childhood to till today and kth ppl.

Sweetz

Goldie

Sweetz

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
My opinion on friendship;
There are only a few ppl who will come into ur lives and truely love you and want to stand by you as a family member would.. they will w.o a doubt be more than a friend.. they will be like a sister .. a brother or a lover... wen a friend is just a friend the complications begin.. that is when people expect more and not just accept you as you are... it becomes a give n take.. you know how ppl say dosti mei koi thanx aur sorri nahi hota das not tru... i think das more tru bout rishtadaari... n if friends r dat close to u... den dey hav crossed da border where they are just a friend... and they love you n care about u.. the only hard thing about this is .. very few ppl are like this.. like for example if u lose touch wid ppl.. n u see then again.. how many ppl r actualli out dere dat u will feel like u can juss start from where u left off with.. the last time u saw them? not many... if u hav a tru friend believe me u wudnt say das just ur "true" friend.. because my def of friends is... friends r usually for the time being.. you care for eachother den.. u spend time... u hav fun.. you share things bout ur life.. n den they move on and u move on... das a friendship...and wah most ppl define as a "true friend" should be called by any name buh that...something which gives it more respect.. n love.. shows the true bond.. and that it can be compared to blood

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 15 September 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Life for Rent

wat i found is ppl is there when u dont need them.... they are nt there when u need them... how many of us remember or contact with school, college or uni friend........ how many of u are ready to do something for... bt b4 u ask them think how much u can do for them. r u always there when they need u......from my real life i saw ppl when the got selfish. bt i have respect for for friendship. u ppl call them friends i call them mate,,,,,, and i have only 1 friend..he is true friend. ny mates are cool too. my mates from childhood to till today and kth ppl.

not all friends are selfish.

the girl i used to think as my best buddy betrayed me and i thought there is no such thing as true friend.

but that was until i found my true friend. she has done so much for me. i love her so much. she next only to my family.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top