Kshitij and Kumud!!!

Mgurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I don't know but I have a feeling that the extra tickets that Sohan had were meant for Kshitij and Sohan might be trying to hook up Kshitij and Kumud so she can forget about Garv.... I hope it's true!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyfreak thumbnail

hey yeaaaaaah...that would be really nice. They have shown that sohan does like kshitij and thinks hes a cool guy........that might be a reason....

its about time kumud and kshitij get together.....she reeeally has to get over garv.

amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but we all know that kumud has to end up with garv
Tabs thumbnail

Kumud probably wont get back with kshtij as she evern made a big fuss saying how she would never be his etc etc when he knew about kalis pregnancy.... she was seriously peeved and probably meant all of it...

I think its about time they brought in another female love interest for kshitij.. i feel sorry for him.. hes not really got much of a role left in the drama and just floats from here to there.... kumud doesnt deserve kshitij... in fact both kali and kumud should remain single forever and remain lonely as they never appreciate what they have..

Garv and kshitij deserve SOOO much better

Reesh thumbnail
i think after the last episode i conquer with Tabs
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Most likely garv and kumud will end up together!

larkianjanese thumbnail
yeah i hope so cuz they both like each other
Selina thumbnail
This wierd, Abhay is missing, and they are still going out to movies. Shouldn't they go out and look for him??
rat718 thumbnail
Well that is why the useless ACP is hired by the kapoor family to LOOOK for Abhay😆
smilingstar3 thumbnail
I WISH THAT HAPPENED!!😳