Dill Mill Gaye

"A peek into Armaan's Diary"- Note: Page 45 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 46

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by castrafa

wow dear u are seriously way too talentedClap  Clap  Clap , are u by any chance psychiatrist  Wink  LOL  the way u wrote about his feelings and emotions. the look to the world through his eyes. really as if u understand this DR Armaan's character so well. Clap  Clap  Clap  way too go girls. very well described Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up pls do continue dear. and if u understand ridz character which most of us don't  Wink  LOL  pls do write for her too, pls will love to read that.  Smile 

Thank you so much for all the praiseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I do feel really close to the character of Armaan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""A peek into Armaan's Diary"- Note: Page 45 (Page 9)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

quboolhai_1fan

IF-Dazzler

quboolhai_1fan

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
woowwwwwieeeee!!!...ur such a gud writer yaar
i think uve protrayed his feelings so perfectly...awww and its so cute how uve mentioned atulEmbarrassed.....i luv it!..u got sum serious talent gurl..brilliant!!! Clap
o de endin was kool....i felt liek i was actually readin his diary...very realistic....wud luv to c one for ridddhima too....i dunt relly understand her character Embarrassed
keep up de awsum wrk!Clap Clap Thumbs Up

thanx for the PM...i came here as soon as i got itBig smile

~*~Sofia~*~ Big smile

Sidarth_lover1

IF-Dazzler

Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
nice Wink

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Rida,
Yet another mesmerizing entry(2nd entry).Very well written..goes in sync with the episode.
I loved the way he confided in teh diary about his total commitment for Ridz,& equally well expressed how he wants even his diary to pray for his relationship.

I loved the way you wrote abt his feelings towards Atul.Personally, loved to see them more together,sharing & confiding.

As u mentioned in ur reply..somewhere about writing a diary on Riddhima..she is a mystery to me.Many wld feel Iam wrong.Maybe they wld say I misinterpret R's feelings.
But would have love to see your POV,on why & how wld a person who thinks to be plain simple girl, behaves in this manner,so indifferent ..what is her thought process.Which looks for me as if solving a Bermuda Triangle.Confused
Not meant to hurt anybody..& as I said..wld love to Know R's revealation of her feelings in her diary ..I hope she wld come clean with her diary ,at the least.Wink Smile

Keep up the good job.Smile

Ash.

vanshmittal

vanshmittal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hey it seems u r in love and u try to think urself as Armaan :) am i right?

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashvez

Hey Rida,
Yet another mesmerizing entry(2nd entry).Very well written..goes in sync with the episode.
I loved the way he confided in teh diary about his total commitment for Ridz,& equally well expressed how he wants even his diary to pray for his relationship.

I loved the way you wrote abt his feelings towards Atul.Personally, loved to see them more together,sharing & confiding.

As u mentioned in ur reply..somewhere about writing a diary on Riddhima..she is a mystery to me.Many wld feel Iam wrong.Maybe they wld say I misinterpret R's feelings.
But would have love to see your POV,on why & how wld a person who thinks to be plain simple girl, behaves in this manner,so indifferent ..what is her thought process.Which looks for me as if solving a Bermuda Triangle.Confused
Not meant to hurt anybody..& as I said..wld love to Know R's revealation of her feelings in her diary ..I hope she wld come clean with her diary ,at the least.Wink Smile

Keep up the good job.Smile

Ash.

Thanx so much for replying in a detailed manner Ash.Big smileEmbarrassed

Even I love the relationship that Armaan and Atul share...this was my simple way of taking a shot from Armaan's perspective.

I will certainly do one with Ridhima.Big smile

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vanshmittal

hey it seems u r in love and u try to think urself as Armaan :) am i right?

hehe...no, unfortunately I'm not.LOL

tia_ahuja2007

IF-Dazzler

tia_ahuja2007

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
hii,read both the parts just now and they were MINDBOGGLING......the perfect use of words entwined with emotions.....hatss offf to u........
im really thankful to u for strting this post coz i myself is an avid diary-writer Smile and so....i loved every feelings and emotions of armaan in his diary by u......
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top