Dill Mill Gaye

"A peek into Armaan's Diary"- Note: Page 45 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 46

loveher

Groupbie

loveher

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
rocking entry...!!!! Clap Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""A peek into Armaan's Diary"- Note: Page 45 (Page 43)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Richa1234

IF-Dazzler

Richa1234

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Ridu *tight hugs and kisses* LOL

Caught up with your 8th entry and I couldn't resist myself from putting my two cents in. Yet to read the 9th one, but I thought to pen down my thoughts on the 8th entry first before I get carried away with its successive one. LOL

This is one of the best things I have read ever, and I mean it babes. Absolutely dazzling. Okay, first my favorite bits in the write-up.....

"Hum dekhte same cheez hai, lekin dono ka dekhne ka nazariya alag hai"

Okay, so I agree with this. Magar so what?? Were two different people, won't we have two different perspectives?? So what if we fight on things...isint it always good to have debates? I need to make her understand this fact when I meet her. If she thinks this is one of the problems between us...then she is hugely mistaken.

Good point. And, very well described.

"Armaan...meri life simple hai. Main ek seedhi saadhi ladki hoon. Aur ek seedhi saadhi zindagi jeena chahti hoon"

And why do you think I fell in love with you?? God, doesn't she realize that her simplicity is my biggest attraction towards her. She makes me fall more in love with her when she does things that I would never do. She is all that which I'm not. And it's not like I'm not simple too. As stated above, our views of simplicity are different. We have different definitions for it. And she can't blame me for not trying...coz I did. I tried my best to be the Armaan she would approve of. But this taught me a lesson the hard way...never try to change yourself in love.

Again, very well put forward. I had the same issues with this point. So don't worry Armaan, I am with you on that one. LOL

"Main yeh nahi keh rahi hoon ke main sahi hoon aur tum galat, lekin mere liye har choti choti baat mein pyaar hai. Aur tumhare liye, yeh choti choti baatein koi mayney nahi rakhti"

This I don't understand. I thought I was the romantic one here. I was always the one trying to find romance in our every moment. What did I miss?? If she thinks that our every moment of love didn't matter to me and only the big moments did...then sadly, she doesn't know me at all. How could she think like that?? Wasn't I the one who always wanted to hold her hand?? Wasn't I the one who always dragged her into stairways to spend some time together?? Wasn't I the one who kept nagging her for a coffee break every hour?? And yet I'll have to ask her...What did I miss??

You hit the nail at the right point yet again Ridu. You can be a good carpenter I tell you. LOL Totally right.

Now, the best parts.....

"Hum dono ek saath nahi reh sakte"

I can't say anything to that. Just that...I will never let that happen. In my mind and heart, you just belong to me Basket. I love you and that's the truth of my life. You can't change that.

"Armaan mujhe galat mat samjhna. Par hamare raaste alag hai"

Raaste alag honge. But manzil nahi. Were supposed to arrive at the same destination. And we will. Some day.

Loved the raaste and manzil one. You are a genius girl, seriously. And, I am telling you, even the creatives wouldn't be that sure about Armaan's character as you are. The way you have conveyed all his feelings is just too good. I wish the creatives had made Armaan analyze the letter in so much depth in the show the way you have done it. It would have given a whole new dimension to Armaan and Riddhima's relationship. But, only I wish *sigh*

Hayeeee, you can imagine what my state is at the moment with all those "Hayeees" and all. LOL I so wish this had happened in the show earlier. Okie, this comment is already turning into a full-fledged chapter, I hope others don't confuse my post as another of your diary entries. LOL

Its really a pleasure to be reading your write-ups Rida. Off to the 9th one now. Wink LOL

Love you loads
Richa

Edited by Richa1234 - 26 June 2008 at 3:28am

Tasha1985

IF-Rockerz

Tasha1985

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i'm sorry that this is so late but ........omg rida - amazing update Embarrassed

can't wait to read more from you

Clap

shruthinair

shruthinair

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
it is fantastic. hot cutely u have delivered all these moments. you have done a great job. do continue soon and PM me..
It has been so long................. Tongue

shalusweety

shalusweety

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
You are having a great mind. How come ou write so well????? I just love your diaries. Smile

Edited by shalusweety - 19 July 2008 at 5:14am

shalusweety

shalusweety

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome Just Awesome.Thumbs%20Up From where do ou think such good lines????????????????? I loved the line I tried two times to leave after covering her with this yellow dupatte(hehe...Shubhankar sir, you listening?) One more thing I Rate your Diary as
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar(cont.)
Thanks for the PM.

shalusweety

shalusweety

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome Just Awesome.Thumbs%20Up From where do ou think such good lines????????????????? I loved the line I tried two times to leave after covering her with this yellow dupatta(hehe...Shubhankar sir, you listening?) One more thing I Rate your Diary as
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar(cont.)
Thanks for the PM.Sorry for repling too late.

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Rida , ive re-read your stuff and im going crazy all over. Everything you write is such a feel good! I really appreciate you for this and I must say you have a beautiful heart and a brilliant talent!

Edited by ~@$hm@~ - 26 July 2008 at 7:42am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top