Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

New Layout for IF - Feedback required (Page 5)

Nishtha IF-Veteran Member
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged

I loved the new look of the site..Clap.everything looks very professional and kool just that we can shrink the space given for New user and informing about videos (the blue space) and should use it to advertise tellybuzz and Bollywood ratherSmile

about the channels we shoudl include all channels and if we are less on space then it should icons of only popular shows from that channel this will save space as well.

Everything else is Rocking!!Clap 

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I kind of like it how it is.. Embarrassed
The new layout just makes it look like most of the other forums, the present layout makes I-F unique..

Could'nt we just improve this present layout, instead of channing everything..=(
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged

great suggestions!!Clap one small suggestion
from my side, you can let people (members) design a
logo for india-forums - basically, a logo designing
contest or something!!Wink

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 30 March 2008 at 10:09am
-Nadii- IF-Veteran Member
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hi Vijay Bro
It is looking awesome... specially like the GA for each section-- Big smile

A suggestion from me:

- can we have a active userlist or something so we can see which member is online where?? Embarrassed that will maybe help us ..
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Yes NadiaIqbal

We are going to have that information too and it will even tell that the user is on which Page or Forum or any page on the forum.

Cheers,
Vijay

Originally posted by NadiaIqbal

Hi Vijay Bro
It is looking awesome... specially like the GA for each section-- Big smile

A suggestion from me:

- can we have a active userlist or something so we can see which member is online where?? Embarrassed that will maybe help us ..

Pensive Goldie
Pensive
Pensive

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Nice one VijaySmile...first of all thanks for making GD on main pg!!Its so much needed!!

But in the GD section - the different sections are not easily recognizable.. if we could have a bullet pointed list like for the rest of the tv channels i think it would b better!!

Also as some one said earlier .....it'd b better to  have only the channel names and logo on the homepage and. instead of listing out all the serials of each channel on the homepage?

Overall i love the layout:)

Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
wow!!I just checked it out & it does look awesome...the only thing is most forums already have that look,while the current IF homepage is totally different from any other forum & also looks more welcoming Embarrassed I would definitely prefer to keep this layout,but as the saying goes 'u have to move with the times',so maybe it IS time for change Cry
tvfan1401 IF-Sizzlerz
tvfan1401
tvfan1401

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Dear Vijay,
Though I love the present layout....but won't mind the new one. Some one suggested that "Child safety" should be on bottom. I completely disagree. Child safety on forums and internet is one of the major concerns for parents and by putting up on the top......it gives a good message.

I hope you are doing something about permanently bannig the serious and notorious defaulters.

Can we please have instructions on internet safety on all the forums? I have seen many kids giving hints about their address, identity etc. Can we please have a permanent sticky on the forum?

Rest is perfect.
Cheers

Go to top