Joined: 12 February 2006
Very nice layout, love the new logo and the new look... very sleek :)
Some of my thoughts:
Just a few suggs from me, other than that - loving the new layout! Although it will take time for me to get used to it, I'm sure I will...
Joined: 28 May 2005
Joined: 30 November 2005
Very nice Vijay bhai!
- I like the Quick Links tab, it's very efficient... and I also like the logo but you said something about having India flag on it right? Could the people be green, white, and orange? And the chakra in the middle.. or just the flag. I think having the three people there makes it seem more like we're a socialising forum, though? Anyway we can have something to do with telly or entertainment there?
- I know everyone has said this, but yah, the Bolly section really takes up too much space
- Can we make the GAs on the center of the pg, like how it is now? Cos that's how they'll catch the attention... my suggestion would be like to really minimise the Bolly area, move the channels down and then put the GAs there, so it would fit in the center.. but just a suggestion.
- The three blue boxes, with the "upload videos", the other tabs, and to log-in, are quite big and take up some space too. Can we make those smaller, maybe?
- I think the Tellybuzz tabs can just appear when you click on the red Tellybuzz tab on top...
- Is there a way that we can have all the shows available for each channel, like how it is now? Im not sure if that's what you intended, but just to make sure. That way every member can see every forum instead of having to go somewhere else to see all the serials in a channel.
- I think for the Online Users, I think Anku (anku2cute) said this, but if we can't have them directly on the home page then can we have a tab for them?
- I think the layout is really nice, but hmm, for me, I think it emphasises more on the technological side... for me atleast, India-Forums has always looked really homely and I feel this one has less of that "homely" touch. This is the biggest point for me, because I know for many IF is like a second home and if we could keep it looking more homely I feel it would be beneficial.
But all in all, it's really nice and it's a big change but only for the good I'm sure... I had a bit more to add and will add that later!
Btw, that Child Advocates Ad, was that just there or are we actually going to have it permanently on the homepage? It's quite big and too prominent, if that could be smaller
Joined: 26 April 2006
Joined: 12 August 2005
BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 20 January 2005
Wonderful job Vijay Bro !!
- GA's need to be prominent and given a little more space. They're completely pushed off to the site and since these are the important announcements of the forum, I feel they should be the first thing to catch a member's eye
- Bollywood news right under the serial forums kinda makes it confusing and crowded. It can just be added under the Bollywood tab
- Are all the GD sections giong to be on the homepage too? If yes, then why is there a GD tab at the top?
That's all for now
Joined: 27 December 2005
Joined: 12 January 2007
suggestion on new layout,quickjump,search
Author: hrkansagara Replies: 1 Views: 593
|hrkansagara||1||593||01 October 2008 at 11:21am by Siddhi_|
List Bugs in the new layout
Author: bystander Replies: 26 Views: 2244
|bystander||26||2244||08 September 2008 at 1:27pm by bystander|
Author: bystander Replies: 27 Views: 1804
|bystander||27||1804||23 July 2008 at 7:24pm by bystander|
Smileys in new layout(long way as well)
Author: Ani- Replies: 0 Views: 531
|Ani-||0||531||17 July 2008 at 10:10am by Ani-|
New Layout Color Change/ suggestions
Author: LOVE_DOSTI Replies: 0 Views: 584
|LOVE_DOSTI||0||584||14 July 2008 at 2:52pm by LOVE_DOSTI|
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index