Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey asma,
its not that people are loosing interest..its just that very few people visit this forum anymore! because there is absolutely NOTHING lacking in your FF...and i know it takes a LOT of time to write these...and its disheartening when the response isnt good... *trust me, i know*...but keep writing asma...the forum has been quite dead lately... thats the only reason! only a select few of us opened topics and wrote in here anyway...keep writing asma... youve still got readers! trust me!
-ann!
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Asma,

I'm sorry for the delay... My computer had a huge virus on it and I am illiterate in fixing it unfortunately. It just got fixed and so I came here, only to find dust... My deepest apologies, I hope you'll forgive me. I've been back a month already and things are finally in their place with this computer! A dire and sincere request from a huge fan. I have no idea how to convince you... But I really, really hope you read this and hopefully decide its worthwhile. Chahe koi aur na ho, I promise, main padoongi, comments bhi likhoongi... for my own sake, of course. Mind you, you have a tendency to leave me speechless on many occassions! Please share you rare talent with us. Once again, I'm sorry!

Cheers,
dc
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Asma, I dont know if theres anything i could say that would convince you to start writing again, and i wish there was, but for the time-being...all i want to say is that you are absolutely brilliant! I am so sorry that you didnt get the kind of response you deserve.. ever since the show has ended, this forum has sort of taken a back seat. I know these parts take lots of work and time to write...i honestly do understand all the effort put behind these pieces of work...gosh Asma, i honestly wish there as something i could say. This was such a great piece of work in the making....sigh! i hope you come back sometime...to a wider audience next time maybe! I'll miss this Asma, i really will! you have absolutely NO idea! what DC said is absolutely true, you have MANY times left me speechless! you really do have the ability to do that! ufff, i cant put into any more words how sad i feel! i really hope you come back some time...id love to read!
love,
Annet!
a.i.c thumbnail
Hey .... awww thanks guys....but I'm really sorry for making you guys say sorry so many times, I really didn't want you guys apologizing....because you guys are some of my really sweet readers and I really wish I could take back what I said before about not getting enough response, etc. Perhaps, it was me who didn't want to continue, and it was unfair of me, to say that I'm not posting because I don't have readers. Also, I realized that, well "someone" 😊 made me realize that you write for yourself more, than for others....so again, I do apologize, for all the anguish etc I caused.

Bear with me, coz I haven't written up any of the next part...but soon :)

Thanks a lot Neetu, Annet + twin ;) , Areena, Saba, Prabz for pushing me in the right direction ;)

Take care!

a.i.c
Edited by a.i.c - 14 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Phew! Hum sab bach gaye... !~
Thanks for ruling in your audience's favour;)
Let me catch up and then you can hurry and post again!!

Cheers,
dc
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ooh thnk god! <3 yaaaayyyy!! celebrations... so ur finally baq,,,,, now i dont mind waitingg fr months =) lol,,,,, tht dznt mean u updt aftr months! hehe   khair.... waitingg fr da nxt part,,,,, jaldi aao asmaaaa! =)
a.i.c thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi chic

Phew! Hum sab bach gaye... !~
Thanks for ruling in your audience's favour;)
Let me catch up and then you can hurry and post again!!

Cheers,
dc

😃 lol ... yeah i'll try to "hurry" :P

Originally posted by: xx-ReenO-xx

ooh thnk god! <3 yaaaayyyy!! celebrations... so ur finally baq,,,,, now i dont mind waitingg fr months =) lol,,,,, tht dznt mean u updt aftr months! hehe   khair.... waitingg fr da nxt part,,,,, jaldi aao asmaaaa! =)

thanks Areena .... phew I've a months worth of leavage from you before I update :P kidding kidding...i'll try to update soon... take care =)!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hah!!! hehe yhh nd now dont gimme a heart attack acha!! luk im updtingg my FF... now u do 2!! hehehe :]
loveabletwinz thumbnail
OH MY GOSH ASMA! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! oohhhhh i tell you, im sooo happpyyy! i hadnt checked my posts in ages,and its soooo good to see THIS! gosh, im sooo happy your continuing this..because this really is such a GREAT piece in the making! aww now u make me want to update my FF too! haha! im sooo happy! finally, ill have something to really look forward too! YESSSSSS!!! wohoooo! and ur right... whoever said you write more for yourself than for others...kudos to them! its soo true! phew, im soo glad ur back! and even if u dont get the kind of response you deserve, remember that there are a TON of people who are still rooting for you! we LOVE this FF!
AnnJan
Edited by loveabletwinz - 14 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Asma,

I'm sorry for the lateness... I'm probably sounding kinda like Amby eh? Haha, but really!

Ok, I think Part 3 was food for thought. It was jam packed with things to think about, which adds to the realistic touch that I love about your writing. I'm skipping ahead, but this part:

The chilly breeze was tugging the smell of the barbequed chicken away, tugging it far away, until it drifted into nothingness. Just as with time, the aroma of the present diffuses away. The millions of thoughts that cross our minds today diffuse in the blink of an eye. These thoughts that die with each breath we take, could hold millions of secrets, secrets to our future, yet all it takes is a breath, a second, a minute, an hour, to forget them. Forget them, so that if these thoughts ever drift back to us as reality, we wouldn't know that our thoughts had foreshadowed on our future.

I read that a few times, and it just seems so simple, and real... and we all know that reality isn't always so simple now don't we! But anyways, I liked the thought, so... thank you!

As much as James is irreplaceable, there is something about Irfan... damn, he's a dreamy hunk! Well, at least in my imagination, which again seems to reflect Amby. *ahem* I love Amby's character by the way, she's full of excuses and life! Hai, bechari... Her "smart" comments and thoughts always have me smiley.

Rose, hmmm.... she's interesting, and makes me rosey in the cheeks when she thinks of James! *sigh* You know, as much as she seems a hard-shell, she trusts easy. And her assumptions, hai rabba!

Anna, hmm...  the scrutiny in her eyes has me curious. You know, I have this strange fettish for eye detail in such writing, and Anna's are fascinating! I would imagine them to be indecisive, not a single colour, I mean... ok, I'm crazy! After today's day at work, who wouldn't be lol. Anyhoo, she's an interesting character.

Only ones I don't really catch much on to are Sarah and Dave. They seem a reflection of a life Rose dreams of, but no other strong presence thus far... or is it just me?!

Anyhoo, fabulous as always mer Asmani pari! *applause* Please do continue, and I promise... I'll comment much quicker from now on!

Cheers,
dc