Other Shows

Ana(pakistani serial)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

**lil_playa**

**lil_playa**

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Does anybody have latest update for Ana  A Love Story, The Love of EGO...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ana(pakistani serial)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

hmmm its being quite slow nowadays..nothing much happenning

Hamayun saeed falls in love with Madiha (nausheen)..and confesses his love to her...she says that its not possible since AGHA sahab wud not agree and there r alot of difficulties in their way..so she kind of refuses....

after some days..hamayun takes his proposal to madiha's parents on his own...her parents r surprised and asks him whether AGHA knows about all this or not..he says that they dont know but he will definitely do something of it...he wants to marry their daughter...her parents are all confused, surprised and her dad asks him to wait for some days..they will think on the matter and then reply...

hamayun goes bak home and AGHA Sahab reads his love confession in his diary...he asks hamayun wat is this all...hamayun tells AGHA that he want to marry madiha...AGHA gets infuriated and says that how dare u decided everything on ur own and how can u even think about this...agha says that he has already chosen a girl for him...i.e Nazia (daughter of his friend)...but he has some argument with him and hamayun says that he'll marry the girl of his choice watsoever...! the episode ends with a serious environment..!

I just told wat i remember...basicall am not good at narrating...so sorry for not being able to give u exact details...but i hope it helps..take care

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
thanx.i wanted 2 noe wat happenz

**lil_playa**

**lil_playa**

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hey

IMP TNG

I just read the update you gave,i thought it was good.

thanks for the update

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

thanx.i wanted 2 noe wat happenz

u r welcome..i'll try to update on the next episode too if i dun get busy till then..inshaAllahSmile

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by **lil_playa**

hey

IMP TNG

I just read the update you gave,i thought it was good.

thanks for the update

thanks...glad to know u liked it

u r welcome anytime take care

Post Reply New Post

Go to top