wallaa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey all,

Here are the highlights for today's episode:

It starts with the flashback of when Meenakshi comes to the house after one a half month of her wedding.

She brings loads of gifts for everyone but as her mum cudn't afford much stuff so most of the luggage consists of her naani's (grandma's)gifts that were given to her mum. She brings a newly polished paayal for Leela bhabhi and brings a newly polished sofa for Baa..Baa is a bit shocked and so she asks Subodh as to why has Meenakshi brought soo much stuff so Gattu imitates Charubala and Pravin of how them both threatened Meenakshi on her wedding day to bring gifts for every1 from her house! 😆

Baa tells Charubala and Pravin off and tells Meenakshi that they will send some stuff away to her house! Meenakshi starts crying and begs Baa that her mum will die of shame if all this stuff goes back to her house so Baa says that we wont send the stuff back and that Meenakshi shud stop crying. Gattu takes Meenakshi to her new room and Baa gives Subodh some money to give to Meenakshi's mom as God knows how they wud have had collected money to buy all the gifts etc!! 😕 😕
Charubala and Pravin also contribute in giving money to Subodh 😳

Leela, Baby and Dimple are getting Meenakshi ready for her Suhaag Raat and they tease Meenakshi and they all have a funny chat(Not to miss guys..its quite hilarious) After they hav made Meenakshi look as pretty as ever 😳 , Leela Bhabhi says that she will bring food for Meenakshi to eat and then Dimple teases Meenakshi shud eat loads as she will have to face Subodh tonight and Leela tells Dimple off..Dimple says that Dimple and Baby are not like girls from the early days who would not know abt Suhaag Raats! 😆

Its Holi next day so Pravin, Charubala and Tushar are asking Baa for her permission to wish Subodh and Meenakshi a HAPPY HOLI at 12 midnight...Baa says No as she doesn't want to disturb their Suhaag Raat...so Pravin objects saying that on his Suhaag Raat, nobody thought like this as Motabhai came round 12 to his room asking Pravin how much did a man eat in his wedding and y did Pravin pay the Pandit more money that they decided and Mota Bhai kept Pravin with him askin him random questions till 4 in the morning! 😆 😆 😃

Then Subodh comes in and says that he has put the money in Meenakshi's mom's purse but he is afraid that she will come to know abt it and that she will take the whole thing really badly as it will be an embarrasment for her! 😕 Baa however, says that they shud hope for the best and for now, Subodh shud go as Meenakshi will be waiting for him.

Subodh goes in his room and sees Meenakshi in ghonghat! He goes and opens the ghoonghat and Meenakshi behaves like there is an aatma in her.. 😆 A MUST WATCH SCENE..She says that she is from Subodh's college and he left her to marry somebody else and today is his Suhaag Raat...she says that she is Deepika ( I forgot the name//I think this was it..sorry guys cant remember exactly 😕 ) and that she killed herself under a train as she was madly in luv with him!! 😕 Subodh gets really scared and then suddenly Meenakshi comes back clutching her neck tellin Subodh not to come close but still help her...Subodh shouts and runs to call someone and it ends on Meenakshi clutching her neck( It is a MUST WATCH scene... 😆 Im sure its Dimple and Baby's new Funda of making fool of Meenakshi 😆 😆 )

A VERY HAPPY HOLI TO EVERYONE!! 😳
HAPPY EASTER! 😃
Have a LOVELY WEEKEND!! 😳
Luv u all! 😳
Wallaa!! 😳

Edited by wallaa - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey wallaa thx so much for the update i know meenakshi is hilarious luv watching her and yeah i am first to thank u 😃 😉 👏
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks alot..i skimmed through video..as i was in hurry to go to mandir. lolz
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haha.. meenakshi is funny 😆
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 update