Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif’s sister - Isabella Kaif (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

bolly_babe

bolly_babe

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by veryuniquestyle

Isabella looks older. kat is prettier

anyways kat don't know how to dance or act, she is this big success thanks to salman khan and thanks to akshay for continue to help her career Big smile

excuse me but if she doesnt know how to act or dance according to what u say, then she wouldn't be doing half the films that she has done, for your "kind" information she was the actress with the most hit films in 2007, and she still has more films lined up in her kitty, look at all the dance numbers she has done, most if not all are hits, and well if you say she cant act or dance then i am sure she has a very unique style because of which she is so successful right now!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pomegranate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina Kaif’s sister - Isabella Kaif (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BanjonSharib_fa

Goldie

BanjonSharib_fa

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
she okay..but she lukz to White...at least kat lookz sumwat Indian...Isabella lookz to white if i jus see her i wud think that shez 100% white and that she iz jus a look alike to Kat...i dont think she cud make in Bollywood...

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly_babe

Isabella looks older. kat is prettier anyways kat don't know how to dance or act, she is this big success thanks to salman khan and thanks to akshay for continue to help her career Big smile

excuse me but if she doesnt know how to act or dance according to what u say, then she wouldn't be doing half the films that she has done, for your "kind" information she was the actress with the most hit films in 2007, and she stillhas more films lined up in her kitty, look at all the dance numbers she has done, most if not all are hits, and well if you say she cant act or dance then i am sure she has a very unique style because of which she is so successful right now!!!

Don't you know item girls Or pretty girls go far in bollywood Smile she went far with salman as a support and her being pretty. Her hit movies are focused on with the actors like bobby deol with he's family, she didn't do nothing on that movie with the deol's family but to look pretty Big smile That's just my opinion Smile

**Sanchita**

IF-Dazzler

**Sanchita**

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Isabella looks older. kat is prettier anyways kat don't know how to dance or act, she is this big success thanks to salman khan and thanks to akshay for continue to help her career Big smile

excuse me but if she doesnt know how to act or dance according to what u say, then she wouldn't be doing half the films that she has done, for your "kind" information she was the actress with the most hit films in 2007, and she still has more films lined up in her kitty, look at all the dance numbers she has done, most if not all are hits, and well if you say she cant act or dance then i am sure she has a very unique style because of which she is so successful right now!!!

Don't you know item girls Or pretty girls go far in bollywood Smile she went far with salman as a support and her being pretty. Her hit movies are focused on with the actors like bobby deol with he's family, she didn't do nothing on that movie with the deol's family but to look pretty Big smile That's just my opinion Smile

umm..i think her acting and dancing have been improving by every film..it gets better and better..boost up by other bollywood stars is okay..in fact, there's no harm letting a well-established person in a field help you get your feet wet in that field..what's important is how you make your recognition by surviving..if katrina didn't have the talent..i don't think she would've survived this long in bollywood..and in my opinion, she has been giving the most consistent performances in her films

bolly_babe

bolly_babe

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged

first off she was good in movies other than salman's as well, second off why are you only speaking of the movie apne, maybe because she didnt have much of a role in that movie, now lets talk about namaste london shall we, she did much more than look pretty, and excuse me but would you like to name item girls in recent times that have been as successful as kat, i think not, if you think rakhi sawant has gotten a lot ahead then sure whatever u say, and last of all kats is not the only actress who has become established because of akshay or salman, other actresses use other means to achieve success too, from rani because of yash raj to deepika and sonam thanks to srk and kapoor last name, deepika wudnt have got a single award if OSO didnt have srk in it, i mean she didnt even dub for herself even though she was born and brought up in india! even kareena is successful because of kapoor last name, why else would she survive in bollywood dispite giving 13 flops in a row?

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged

didn't Kat say her sis was not kumin in films....apprently Kat sed her sister is still in skool ....she luk old tho

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Shocked shes 16?

she looks great.. similar to Kat in some ways.. wish her all the best

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
she looks exactly like what she is - A KID ! ... seriously, 16 and wants to get into movies? Its too disturbing to see really young girls doing raunchy dance steps with heros as hold as their fathers :) .. can she pls wait for a few years

Post Reply New Post

Go to top