Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Well...sorry if I am nt allowed to open such discussion but I thought it was indeed required! Tongue

Todays episode was a marvel..in the past few epis..I couldnt help bt feel that the story wasnt shown too well...the direction and the story was lacking few elements...

Then only the last week I was discussing with mum what all probs the officers themselves had..and I remember Daya being in trouble with little kids in 2 epis before also..

and this epi..a kid was there ClapClapClap

She was so chweet Big smileBig smile

Well..I guess it was indeed a gud epi..though I still feel that the story should have been shown a better way...bt it was gud treat!

Then wen the gal came suddenly..the little gal..and Daya recognised her mum...my mum was like..Daya's had an affar...and I was like Confused
Big smileBig smile
Gosh..Daya affair??????? cant be Wink

and 2 new CID women inspectors. One is Kaveri...and other one - mysterious women Wink lets call her that!

Well...to be honest...I like best women inspector - Asha...who now plays Jigyasa in kasam se...she was there wen CID started and donno y she left...
then I like Muskaan and Divyanka bt both left CryCry
that was mean! AngryAngry

Hope these ones stay!

I remember the very first CID team still.. ACP, Abhijeet, Daya, Asha, Fredrick, Sudhakar and dr. Saluke...I luk back to so many years and CID is still PERFECT Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode discussion - 21th March 2008" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
That girl wasnt his GF but just a friend and since they were college buddies so he was always concerned about her. He shud be because the lady was badly beaten up by her hubby and she was helpless. I felt bad for Daya when he said that after a long time he found someone close but not in flesh rather a dead body.

The case lacked in smth i agree, like always they were in a rush. They showed Holi for the last few seconds when the name of the case was on Holi. The case and the contents dint match at all. Also how the little girl knew daya is still a mystry, how did she feel so comfortable with him when he met her only once.

Those were the days when Asha, Sudhakar were a part of CID. the cases were a lot more better with ACP looking really handsome. I am looking forward to some cat fights between Kaveri and the girl cop..like it used to be between Divyana and Muskaan. I hope they are regular and not quit the show in the middle.

This is the DOTW sign up list for this Month,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=885591

Payal had signed in for 21st March. Since u have posted already so please ask her if she can contribute a DOTW for 28th March Smile

Edited by Ananya_A - 22 March 2008 at 2:52am

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
yes, I like very much yesterday's episode,it was much better than past one month's episodes at least.
Daya didn't have any affair with Morisa, but I did think may be morisa had some weakness over Daya so that she hid those papaer cuttings about Daya in the falls of her sari.Also she didn't want that for her Daya had any trouble, so she insisted Daya to go away from their home.
as far as direction & the story is concerned i think it was much better, much much better than the previous, here at least there is no confusion, there was no big blopper in this episode.
May be Morisa had shown the photo of Daya to her daughter Divya and thus she could recognise Daya, those children who saw their father getting hostile & cruel towards their mothers, they behave in different ways, it's totally upon their psychology, probably divya felt insecure in the death of her mother, and as she knew that Daya uncle is her mother's friend and her mother depends a lot upon daya uncle, so she was behaving like this with Daya, how mysteriously human beings behave feeling insecured, we can't predict.
kaveri is good, but I didn't like much the first appearence of otehr female officer,
yes, that team was good-acp. abhijeet, daya, asha, fredricks, sudhakar & salunkhe, but it wasn't the first cid team, before that there was different team, I have seen --acp, ins. biren, daya, asha, micheal( look exactly alike fredricks), & sudhakar.
female officers should remian for at least two years, no one could stick to the team, that is disappointing.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I knw that he didnt have any affair

Mehulm

Mehulm

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
In any episode, I always look forward to Daya's trademark "thappar". Its funny at the same time too.

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
..the epiiee was good one..!

...Daya was relly sad when he heard abt his friend death...
....n at the end...when he said the girl is my daughter now..it was soo cute..
...i m also looking forward to the "mysterious cop"...wonder who she is...!??
......and it was also funny when Freddy thought Kaveri was a canteen manager....!

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehulm

In any episode, I always look forward to Daya's trademark "thappar". Its funny at the same time too.

..i rellly agreee on u with tht...his trademakr "thapad" lol

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
well whatever...i enjoyed CID holi too...they should have shown a lil more though

Post Reply New Post

Go to top