Garv and Kusum didn't do anything

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok guys, I don't know if it's just me, but even after finding out about Kali and her lie about her being pregnant, he didn't really do anything to her.    Yeah he's being mean and cold to her, but that's not enough for a girl who took away her half-sister's husband and married him, lied to him and everyone in the family, and is still lying about everything, including the lies that Mahi is dead, when in reality, Mahi is still alive. 

Another thing that I don't get...why is Kkusum taking sides with Kali still.  She found out everything about Kali and her lies, but she still didn't do anything to her.  Would she rather see her daughter suffer like this?  I don't understand how a mother could do this.....how could she love Kali or think of her as a daughter knowing how much this girl hates her and Kumud.  Kali talks with the utmost disrespect I have ever seen.  They need to really get this show going because it is dragging at the heels....it's not going to go anywhere if they keep showing Kusum looking for Abhay and the murder mystery and God knows what else Ekta wants to show.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Argh yeah I thought they'd do something
the whole episode was totally event-less
nothing happened at all
nothing exciting. Just normal blahhhh
Usually on Thursdays something BIG happens
but nothing, naada zilch
we saw the usual TERE NAAM
Kkusum mourning
Sarla and Niten blahhhhh the whole Kapoor House blahhh
yeah all that tyhpe of stuff🀒

I liked the Bolu or whatever his name is, the Hotel Manager
scenes. It was funny
LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anywayz I say the whole week was draggggginggg on
hopefully something good happens Next Week
rat718 thumbnail
What else GGOD is there to happen?
 to garv and kusum 

nasshuu thumbnail
hahahahahah sneha you make my day πŸ˜†
Tabs thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Well at least we can entertain ourselves when kusum goes from bad to worse

Originally posted by: Tabs

πŸ˜†

Well at least we can entertain ourselves when kusum goes from bad to worse

Whatever u have in purple is so true........well hope this the worst that we have to handle......can't take ne more.....lol....

Edited by sneha_09 - 19 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

yea i also lyke da hotel maneger.got a few gud lafz....lol

n everything els waz horrible

samie thumbnail
IT UNBELIVABLE AS KKUSUM CAN NEVA C KALI DOIN N E THNG WRONG
fairy_tale thumbnail
kusum always take kali's side and that is stupid. Even in the past episode when kali was blaming kumud that shes taking away garv from her, kusum said if thats true then i wont ever see kumud's face again (STUPID) kumud is your daugher woman realize it!!!! Kali is the one who took garv away from kumud..she(kusum) didnt say anything then..she even attended kalis wedding....ughhh