*~school memories*~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged

in this post u can recall ur school/collage/uni moments

talking about the best times u had with ur mates/ being naughty and getting in trouble/ trips u went to

all the fun times u had/ being embarassed and others.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~school memories*~" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Well I'm in my last year of school atm... and my friends and I have had a gr8 time together... we are good girls Big smile getting brilliant results and have never got into trouble - known as the 'Star Pupils' - we'll be leaving school in a few months but hopefully we will stay in contact with each and continue to be the best of friends Big smile

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I think the funniest time I had was in 10th grade. It was just too brilliant. We had a trip for 6 days to London...and it was pure fun. Made crazy things there and laughed at every small matter. Totally loved it.
I'm so sad that these days are over...and the hard time started now. Now I realize how easy the school had been last year....and how difficult it's now.
Hope better times come!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top