DK mix on Apurva's songs...by Sam

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys.
Here is a treat for you all. Its Sam's hardwork she wanted to give us all a surprise...and its heavenely...see for urself πŸ˜‰ Don't faint. πŸ˜†
Am posting it coz Sam is busy n i really want u guys to see this marvel ASAP. 😳

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=mkgl2j3bztjke ppa2t8l2zat

Its a mix on dev and kaajjal on the some of the songs sung by apurva on SSS. its sooo beautiful and very well made by our dear Sami😳

You r great SAMπŸ‘

enjoy n reply😳

Edited by ploye - 16 years ago
Oh Wow Thanks K...
And Thank you Samie di!!

Will check it out!! 😳

Btw Samie di I loved Your mx On Pehli nazar mein...Its My Fav song too!! 😳 😳
Haiii...Apu's voice poured honey in my ears and the mix took my heart away!! I guess in order to satisfy myself, I will have to watch it for three four times. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aww thankyou komal for the link

and Sam ... this is for you for a job well done πŸ‘
Originally posted by ploye

Hey guys.
Here is a treat for you all. Its Sam's hardwork she wanted to give us all a surprise...and its heavenely...see for urself πŸ˜‰ Don't faint. πŸ˜†
Am posting it coz Sam is busy n i really want u guys to see this marvel ASAP. 😳

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=mkgl2j3bztjke ppa2t8l2zat

Its a mix on dev and kaajjal on the some of the songs sung by apurva on SSS. its sooo beautiful and very well made by our dear Sami😳

You r great SAMπŸ‘

enjoy n reply😳

awww thks komal for posting it ...i am still little busy but i really appreciate ur posting my mix.....on fan club and here on forum thanks so much for all thisπŸ€—

Originally posted by Sharmii

Oh Wow Thanks K...
And Thank you Samie di!!

Will check it out!! 😳

Btw Samie di I loved Your mx On Pehli nazar mein...Its My Fav song too!! 😳 😳
oh sure sharmmii as u r apus such loyal fan ...i hope his voice soothes ur soul. u r welcome dear....

aww thanks fro liking pehli nazar mix saw ur comment on my video....thanks so much dev and kajjal r such lovely couple eevry song just seems to be made for them...😳

Originally posted by gambi

Haiii...Apu's voice poured honey in my ears and the mix took my heart away!! I guess in order to satisfy myself, I will have to watch it for three four times. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well zareen thats effect we wanted na apu kee meethi aawaz us par DPS aur Kajjal kee kahaani😳...........glad u liked it thanks so much😳

Originally posted by thesaint148

aww thankyou komal for the link

and Sam ... this is for you for a job well done πŸ‘
kashish thanks a lot for liking the mix....do upload  urs too na on IF...so many more who dont go on youtube can see them too.....i love all mixes specially tasveer.....mix it takes me to dream land and tanhai one is such powerfull mix too......πŸ‘ 

and yes komal thanks for posting the link😳

Great work Sameera! πŸ‘

True Apu fan. And the mixes were just lovely. Especially the scenes for Aankhon mein teri and Dibar mere... Oooh la la... 😳

Originally posted by autumnleaf

Great work Sameera! πŸ‘

True Apu fan. And the mixes were just lovely. Especially the scenes for Aankhon mein teri and Dibar mere... Oooh la la... 😳
thanks so much autumn for liking the mix...i just love apu and off course i love surveen the same too so....i just wanted to do a small tribute