Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by qwertyesque

There is no way to lose the brains... u c... so parents cant tell their children.....also  no parents tell their kids to have education to be millionaires... either.....but education helps them get a job atleast and pay their bills promptly...Wink.. its like a skill which helps u live atleast mediocre life if nothing more... and parents dont wanna think... otherwise the situation would be different...

why dont lighty and u sort this out between urselves and then get back to me?Wink especially on the question of morality and rich people. cant be debating with two people who are seemingly disagreeing with me, yet have exactly opposite reasons for the disagreementWink

its matter of perspective.. my friend.. whereas you are absolving conscience from making the people poor she was absolving the rich peoples IQ and immorality from their richness.. now if you can think or even better dont think , just rapple through your pov's u might end up agreeing with both of us...LOL unless again you want to take the sommersault of sorts... forget who is on whose side... dont go that route.. though I can tell u i havent had any reasons to disagree LH's point of view...abhi sach toh sach hee hai na.. sides lene sey sach nahi badalta.. kal ko she says  sun rises in the east...and i say its sets in the west will u contend just on basis of biases that sun rises in the north or something more wierd..NNW or NNE!!!??LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 23 March 2008 at 12:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Poor (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged

There is no way to lose the brains...

yes, but if there was a way, according to you, parents shld be lining up to have their kids lose those brains, no? TongueLOL

u c... so parents cant tell their children.....also  no parents tell their kids to have education to be millionaires... either.....but education helps them get a job atleast and pay their bills promptly...Wink.. its like a skill which helps u live atleast mediocre life if nothing more... and parents dont wanna think... otherwise the situation would be different...

they can tell their kids to be millionaires because nothing, not even good education, can guarantee success. but parents do expect and want their kids to do financially well. ideally a lot better than simply paying bills promptyWink

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged

There is no way to lose the brains...

yes, but if there was a way, according to you, parents shld be lining up to have their kids lose those brains, no? TongueLOLno.. not really.. all i am ssaying they shouldnt or cant  be killing them if their IQ is 110 and not 180...LOL

u c... so parents cant tell their children.....also  no parents tell their kids to have education to be millionaires... either.....but education helps them get a job atleast and pay their bills promptly...Wink.. its like a skill which helps u live atleast mediocre life if nothing more... and parents dont wanna think... otherwise the situation would be different...

they can tell their kids to be millionaires because nothing, not even good education, can guarantee success. but parents do expect and want their kids to do financially well. ideally a lot better than simply paying bills promptyWinklike what? I just would find it interesting to see u enumerate some goals... Wink

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lighthouse

also, imo morality has very little to do with poverty/ affluence, unless one is talking about the poverty/ affluence of the mind and the soul.Tongue lots of bad 'uns enjoy life to the last gasp, belying the other wild theories of heaven and hell being on earth alone.Wink

Oh, but everytime a rich guy gets divorced he becomes poor by 10's of million$.Wink 

really?Tongue pls see my response below.

and he gets married again and again. Confused Wonder if the morally bankrupt has got any IQ or money left eventually.

you mean poorer, not poor, dont you?Tongue paul mccartney and donald trump, even after dishing out tens of millions of dollars/ pounds, aint exactly poor, are they? ab hain toh bataoTongue First of all these might not reduce their wealth but surely is a testimony of their poor IQ isnt it.. even a rat getting an electric shock seems to respond appropriately..LOL

btw, are u with qwerty on having the kids dumb down in order to do well?Wink thats the conclusion u are drawing not my assertions.. u cant either make them dumb or intelligent...u can only make them knowledgeable

as it turns out, in the process of disagreeing with what i had, you ended up saying the exact opposite thing that qwerty is saying.Wink he seems to be saying immoral people get to be rich. you're saying immoral people become financially bankrupt. which one of you is correct? just a hint- i think neither.Wink... both are correct if you have the right perspective...LOL

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged

There is no way to lose the brains... u c... so parents cant tell their children.....also  no parents tell their kids to have education to be millionaires... either.....but education helps them get a job atleast and pay their bills promptly...Wink.. its like a skill which helps u live atleast mediocre life if nothing more... and parents dont wanna think... otherwise the situation would be different...

why dont lighty and u sort this out between urselves and then get back to me?Wink especially on the question of morality and rich people. cant be debating with two people who are seemingly disagreeing with me, yet have exactly opposite reasons for the disagreementWink

its matter of perspective.. my friend.. whereas you are absolving conscience from making the people poor she was absolving the rich peoples IQ and immorality from their richness..

what are u trying to say here? TongueLOL

now if you can think or even better dont think , just rapple

cld u keep this drivel out for a change. at least try?LOL

through your pov's u might end up agreeing with both of us...LOL 

hard to do. u're pointing north while she's pointing south.Wink

unless again you want to take the sommersault of sorts... forget who is on whose side... dont go that route.. though I can tell u i havent had any reasons to disagree LH's point of view...abhi sach toh sach hee hai na..

sure.LOL

sides lene sey sach nahi badalta.. kal ko she says  sun rises in the east...and i say its sets in the west will u contend just on basis of biases that sun rises in the north or something more wierd..NNW or NNE!!!??LOL

better example wld be someone saying the sun rises in the east, and for two people to come in disagreeing, one saying it rises in the north, other saying it rises in the south. get my point?Wink

Edited by chatbuster - 23 March 2008 at 12:39am

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lighthouse

also, imo morality has very little to do with poverty/ affluence, unless one is talking about the poverty/ affluence of the mind and the soul.Tongue lots of bad 'uns enjoy life to the last gasp, belying the other wild theories of heaven and hell being on earth alone.Wink

Oh, but everytime a rich guy gets divorced he becomes poor by 10's of million$.Wink 

really?Tongue pls see my response below.

and he gets married again and again. Confused Wonder if the morally bankrupt has got any IQ or money left eventually.

you mean poorer, not poor, dont you?Tongue paul mccartney and donald trump, even after dishing out tens of millions of dollars/ pounds, aint exactly poor, are they? ab hain toh bataoTongue First of all these might not reduce their wealth but surely is a testimony of their poor IQ isnt it.. even a rat getting an electric shock seems to respond appropriately..LOL

btw, are u with qwerty on having the kids dumb down in order to do well?Wink thats the conclusion u are drawing not my assertions.. u cant either make them dumb or intelligent...u can only make them knowledgeable

as it turns out, in the process of disagreeing with what i had, you ended up saying the exact opposite thing that qwerty is saying.Wink he seems to be saying immoral people get to be rich. you're saying immoral people become financially bankrupt. which one of you is correct? just a hint- i think neither.Wink... both are correct if you have the right perspective...LOL

i guess we'll have to do this one step at a time. she used the word "poor". do they really become poor?Wink let's have a straight answer. shldnt be too hard to simply answer yes or no.Wink

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged

its matter of perspective.. my friend.. whereas you are absolving conscience from making the people poor she was absolving the rich peoples IQ and immorality from their richness..

what are u trying to say here? TongueLOLoy.. nvmd.. cant help u there now...consider ignorance is bliss..LOL

now if you can think or even better dont think , just rapple

cld u keep this drivel out for a change. at least try?LOL

through your pov's u might end up agreeing with both of us...LOL 

hard to do. u're pointing north while she's pointing south.Wink..

unless again you want to take the sommersault of sorts... forget who is on whose side... dont go that route.. though I can tell u i havent had any reasons to disagree LH's point of view...abhi sach toh sach hee hai na..

sure.LOL

sides lene sey sach nahi badalta.. kal ko she says  sun rises in the east...and i say its sets in the west will u contend just on basis of biases that sun rises in the north or something more wierd..NNW or NNE!!!??LOL

better example wld be someone saying the sun rises in the east, and for two people to come in disagreeing, one saying it rises in the north, other saying it rises in the south. get my point?Wink bad analogy.. she was talking about rich and i was talking about poor.. so its opposite not whacky..Wink

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged

no.. not really.. all i am ssaying they shouldnt or cant  be killing them if their IQ is 110 and not 180...LOL

is there some IQ creep going on now? LOLu started off saying rich people have an IQ between 70-90. now it seems u're wanting people to have an IQ of at least 110. u can back away from that 70-90 if u were just trying one of your jokesWink. but do let us know if u were serious about itWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top