raj5000

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

generally speaking, iq correlates with academic success more and one does not need to be an academician to be successful in life. agreed, the poor need to work much harder to rise above all the constraints they r working with but it's doable if they really want to do it.

i also don't believe that people stay poor because they r inherently more "moral" or "god-fearing" than those who r doing better economically.

spastic society in bandra mumbai had an inmate whose IQ was 192 which is like better than einsteins i think and 92 % of his brain was filled with fluids and useless.. so anybody who has a lower IQ + academic success need to compete with this guy or should look into the camera and say.. although I have great education I am not smarter than a spastic...LOLLOLLOL

...and the point u r trying to make here is?????Confused

i think pretty much all agree so far that iq does contribute to ones success but can't ensure it alone if motivation/zeal is lacking.  as it is, i am not talking about the poor becoming doctors or engineers overnite....and now that we r at it...i also don't believe that businessmen have low iqsWink 

all i'm saying is that the poor can atleast start with some life-style altering choices first....that is, if they really want to move up the socio-economic ladder.

The point i am making is IQ has no relevance in this thread...whatsoever.. except complex problem solving of scientific kind, IQ has no real role... anywhere in post-academic... achievements..just like academic acheivements act like a placebo in the corporate world...Wink.. If these so call high academic achievers hide their certificates and let their IQ do the talking I am sure most these will look absolutely ordinary...LOL

LOLLOL Reason doctors hang thier degree upfront in the office, orelse samjh nahi aayega nurse kon and doctor kon LOL @bold agreed!

lol. maybe folks should now be getting their head operated on by a nurse or compounder, not a neurosurgeon, no?Tongue or the guy at DMV who hands out those hard-to-get driving "certificates"?LOL

No Kiddin... had a chance to attended a critical surgery of uncle and all the work cutting / etc was done by assistant not the actual Doc who literally stood there...he jsut helped in stiching and infact his hand were shivering.... not just any nurse/compounders but few those have been ther for years and based on experience can do better then state topper fresher doc.

As far as DMV goes... I think the inspector do a great job, specially when driving history of applicant passed by them impacts thier promotions..Smile.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Poor (Page 12)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by lighthouse

As madgirl pointed in her post,

For sometime this made me thinkLOL..thank God am not a gurl or would have reported you LOLLOL 

MadMadGirlji - Apka subh naam kya hai?  Smile

Sorry for being off topic here...

LOL LOL Yeah,  can see the apprehension..Tongue  One can mention words from ass to zero which btw happen to be member id's on IF and risk getting banned altogether..Wink LOL..

MMGji...kahan phasan diya aapne humko...LOL that's right am just gonna use initials from now on to be safe..Wink 

I think sab ek level ki samjhdaari par hai, hence no issues...

LOLLOL I know MMGji please naam toh dasso LOL I just hope no one takes the id of mad mad boy...I might loose slep over references of the idLOL

LOL best one of the recent ids is "chal_phek_mat"LOLROFL

whoever that person is, his/her id says it all.  kinda like cb's siggyLOLLOL

LOLLOL Was so tempted to mention it...but was mum...atleast better then raj5000 sounds like a desi beerLOLLOL planning to change my id to haata sawaan ki ghata...reading that.. LOL I know...CB's siggy speaks for all LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL Was so tempted to mention it...but was mum...atleast better then raj5000 sounds like a desi beerLOLLOL planning to change my id to haata sawaan ki ghata...reading that.. LOL I know...CB's siggy speaks for all LOL

omg raj..."hata sawan ki ghata" is awesomeROFL  if u decide not to use it then can i have it please....pretty pleaseBig smile  i'm sick and tired of me going in sequels with all the tails i put with gauriLOLLOL

@raj5000 sounding like beerLOLLOL  why 5000 though?  ek waar mein panch hazar mareyWinkLOL i think it sounds more like "fortune 500"Big smile

LOLLOL Sure go ahead..dhassu id LOL

yaar may be 500 was taken when I made my id...just to get access to videos never thought I would be stuck with it....ppl say RAJ...and am llike looking around who is Raj LOLLOL

Finally would say...IQ keep away but any poor personality wants to make it big sincere effort /will power / confidence will work...

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged

For sometime this made me thinkLOL..thank God am not a gurl or would have reported you LOLLOL 

Arre ohhhhhh!!!Angry

Naam agar kisi ne lena hai, to dhang se lo!

main paagal nahin hoon......bahut GUSSE waali hoon!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Khabardaar agar mujhe kisi ne PaagalGirl bola to..........Angry

Main GussaGussaGirl hoon.......

(I think I'll change from MMG to GGG....everybody keeps getting my flippin' name wrong!!!!!LOL

Kabhi Madamgirl, kabhi Madgirl......kya yaar.... tum log bhi.....

Acchcha khaasa naam ko kachara kar diya.......Ouch

AngryGGGAngry !!!!LOL

Edited by Madmadgirl - 27 March 2008 at 6:34am

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged

LOL LOL Yeah,  can see the apprehension..Tongue  One can mention words from ass to zero which btw happen to be member id's on IF and risk getting banned altogether..Wink LOL..

MMGji...kahan phasan diya aapne humko...LOL that's right am just gonna use initials from now on to be safe..Wink 

Arre ohhhh, Lighthouse ke bach(che/chi)Angry 

(Will check your lambook in a minute and suitable edit!!!LOL....back to me angry voice........)

Mera naam achchi tara se liya karo nahin to bahut maar padegi......Angry

Aayi baat smajh mein??

AngryMAngry....AngryGGGAngry............whatever!..........no -one takes me seriouslyOuch

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged

LOL

[QUOTE=raj5000][QUOTE=lighthouse][QUOTE=raj5000][QUOTE=lighthouse]

LOL best one of the recent ids is "chal_phek_mat"LOLROFL

whoever that person is, his/her id says it all.  kinda like cb's siggyLOLLOL

LOL

Me loved it tooo!LOL