Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Star Diva

they wil now show kn son track 😊 ...nd joydeepbhumi-khush khabri πŸ˜† ...

Yes i am eagerly waiting to see my Bhoomi's track...πŸ˜ƒ

vijaymohini comedy πŸ˜†

well i don't really like vijay mohini comedy..but i think if they show it for a limited time, then it wont be bad...πŸ˜‰

...nakulsanchi nd ganga saahil wedding πŸ˜ƒ ...plus also sth wid tanya nd dat new man πŸ˜•

Hmmm....so many tracks...πŸ˜ƒ
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

@ labib like he will never return back , just wait for secand he will be around in this fourmes

This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Thanks Moderator for banning Nasir.... πŸ˜‰

I know Afra di

This content was originally posted by: ght_3fr3

@ labib like he will never return back , just wait for secand he will be around in this fourmes

This content was originally posted by: muscleprotein

don't know !!

What don't knoww ???πŸ˜•

muscleprotein thumbnail
dont know waht the post was about πŸ˜‰
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Completley agree with u....she herself doesnt know which side and whose side to take....πŸ˜† always confusedπŸ˜† 

Damini fans, plz dont start bashing us....its our POV, and nothing else....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

With all due respect,Damini fans couldn't care less about anybody's POVs. I'm making this post just to point out that in my opinion it's just sheer hypocrisy to  tell others not to start bashing while indulging in it yourself.We Gautam-Damini fans don't bash other rival characters or their fans although certain others have made posts bashing Damini & Gautam from time to time,mostly in order to illustrate the greatness of their own favorite characters.

Just hope that it is noticed that though Gautam-Damini fans are small in number & less active in the Kyunki forum than fans of certain other characters,(mainly due to the step-motherly treatment given to our favorite characters in the show itself) we also exist.

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow, jus tryin to have a nice conversation about the old bahus back into the house, and here a arguement starts. Sorry mods, i didn't knoe that jus tryin to have a quiet post about my feelins would cause such an uproar, please if u can, jus close down the post. i am humbly sorry.
shruti4eva thumbnail
yah u are right what will happen next? there probably will be another love story problem or one of the familys enemys will comeback and do somethin bad..never know
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
don't worry ,mandira ia waiting to enter and break the ideal bahu's.