Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Ok so I have a problem and it's so stupid, so every Tuesday and Thursday's I take the bus to school (don't want to bring my car) and my class at 1 ends at 2:15 but our prof likes to hold it till 2:30, so the sweet bus driver always waits for me, because I would have to catch the one that comes 15 mins later, so anyways there is this really cute guy on the bus, and he's also on the university football team and for the past 2 weeks when ever I would come on the bus he's always sitting there on one seat and his bag on the other seat and when ever I come on the bus he clears his throat lifts up his bag looks at the empty seat and than looks at me, so than I come sit there. So for 2 weeks it's been like that, but the weird thing is the only thing we say to eachother is HI, and than when he gets off he he says bye since his stop is one before mine. So we don't talk and we just sit there, but whenever I've looked over I've aught him staring at me and than he just looks away and smiles.

So what should I do? Should I talk to him? Sit in a different seat, AHHH I'm SOOO confused lol HELP!!!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stupid bus boy" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Aww.. that's sweet how da bus driver waits fr yu..
Hmm, bout that guy. Wow! he saves yu a seat? Confused Embarrassed
how cute..
what do yu think of him?
well to me i think that yu should talk to him, get to know him then decidee,,

Canadian_Girl87

Canadian_Girl87

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
LOL i think that guy is in one of my classes, and he's really shy, man that jerk never saves me a seat and we come at the same time haha i noticed this a while ago plus when today you where talking to me turned around he was like staring at you i gave him a look and he turned around all red, it was REALLY cute, i say talk to him or you know me i will on tuesday and just embarrass you two yeah i know i'm evil like that Clap

Shilpa07

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa07

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

lolz....ofcourse u shud try n talk with him...... therez nothn wrong in talking right?WinkSmile

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pooja!!

LOL i think that guy is in one of my classes, and he's really shy, man that jerk never saves me a seat and we come at the same time haha i noticed this a while ago plus when today you where talking to me turned around he was like staring at you i gave him a look and he turned around all red, it was REALLY cute, i say talk to him or you know me i will on tuesday and just embarrass you two yeah i know i'm evil like that Clap

oye pooja no you won't do that lol plus besides when we coem your BOYFRIEND, my friend saves you a seat HOW ROMANTIC LOL Embarrassed

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

lolz....ofcourse u shud try n talk with him...... therez nothn wrong in talking right?WinkSmile

i do want to talk to him, but it'll be wierd after two weeks one of us is finally opening our moths 

Shilpa07

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa07

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
^^ y wud it be weird dear?... its just tht u r taking a step forward 2 talk with them..... jus start by hii n thnks for saving u seat... then u see if he responds to u n then maybe u can talk more. Embarrassed

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged

slapsssss slapssss slapsss

oye losa this is wat u were texting me like da whole dayAngrygrrrrr will bash u on msn laterAngryROFL

anyways do wat ur heart tells u.

But as I told u before if a guy is too shy then he is just messing around like ahem ahemHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top