Posted: 19 years ago
I think Vijay should get a separate section made for Purab and Armaan fan fights. We are spoiling all topics. In that section there should not be anything censored and Shaanti ke doot would not be allowed there. Also E-tomatoes and E-eggs should also be allowed. 

😑 E-jharoo & E-danda shud also b allowed, atleast we can use dem against T&D 😑 for letting go purab out of jjkn.

hey ritu post a cartoon showing we purab fans TnD ko acchi tarase danda maar raahee hain. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by tupa - 19 years ago
e poison also, list banaake vijay ko PM kar denge.

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Akhada
Rotten E-veggies, E-weapons, E-poison...you name it, we've got it. Take out your frustrations in the one and only wrestling arena designed specially for Armaan and Purab fans. Referees: IF Mods

Good Suggestion Ritu. This is what the forum would look like.πŸ˜‰

(OK, OK...I am JOKING, so dont start throwing tomatoes on me!)

Plz, Minnie yaar...we dont need a Terrorist Organization on the forum! More headache for us Mods. But, that was really funny!πŸ˜†

jassiforarmaan honey,

you stated ur opinion. I state mine.

I hate Armaan😑

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Plz, Minnie yaar...we dont need a Terrorist Organization on the forum! More headache for us Mods. But, that was really funny!πŸ˜†

don't worry mystica,you have the peace keeping force to help you out.........'humm' hoon naπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Akhada
Rotten E-veggies, E-weapons, E-poison...you name it, we've got it. Take out your frustrations in the one and only wrestling arena designed specially for Armaan and Purab fans. Referees: IF Mods

Good Suggestion Ritu. This is what the forum would look like.πŸ˜‰

(OK, OK...I am JOKING, so dont start throwing tomatoes on me!)

Akhada....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good one mysti and Ritu....

as said...tum log ladai bhi kitne pyaar se ladte ho....

Minnie good one...LITTE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey guys whats going on here purab se ladai ya purab ke fans se!
Well, people, who wants to come down to the akhada first...against me ofcourse...πŸ˜† Edited by spike - 19 years ago