KK : Kolour Me Good (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 146

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@SWASTI...u Do have a good "Control" in Nana ishtyle.Take care ,bye. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK : Kolour Me Good (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@Swasti..bye
@Smriti...hi

Yes ash...how can play pranks on her? i wouldnt want to even look at her yaar...

The only way R and the relationship can be redeemed is if she really really truly realizes how terribly wrong she has been and grovels for 3-4 months Angry Angry

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@gina...I loved ur reply to @sona's post...its cracked me up big time.Iam sure there wld be many posts like that coming on our way.
Even the Disclaimer of @sona was so much dipped in sarcasm...Wallah!!! Bravo @sona.

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

@Swasti..bye
@Smriti...hi

Yes ash...how can play pranks on her? i wouldnt want to even look at her yaar...

The only way R and the relationship can be redeemed is if she really really truly realizes how terribly wrong she has been and grovels for 3-4 months Angry Angry
@simi..grovel..yeah she shld.But I prefer them to clear away from each other..but show some professionalism,although I loved the way he treated her yesterday...so curt & aloof.
But in reality if u ask me,there wld be too many demons of the past haunting , even if given some chance to the relationship...the only way I think is..they have to start accepting each other the way they are..not one trying to change him, & the other trying to make her happy.Its pretty fake, won't hold in the long run.

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@ash...yes....i really cant figure out...are they actually trying to say R is right? or A is right...what is the creatives pov? abhi itne pov's dekh rahein hain...to creatives ki bhi sahi Confused Confused

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

@ash...yes....i really cant figure out...are they actually trying to say R is right? or A is right...what is the creatives pov? abhi itne pov's dekh rahein hain...to creatives ki bhi sahi Confused Confused
LOLLOLLOL POV...TRP.Utnaich.Those TB's wld go ga ga ga ,drooling what not after the pranks begin..and forget all the posts of "why's" & "How's".
And if we do interview the creatives then they wld come clean saying.."this show is for the youth(and they think the youth of the country has no-self respect), and the youth wld love it( The youth has put a blindfold on the mind)), we don't mean to hurt anyone,it wld happy ending, for fun "(Basically No morals...Kick ur man as much as u want...in full POWER PUFF Style..Gurl power rules..wateverConfused)

Edited by ashvez - 20 March 2008 at 10:28pm

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

@ash, simi...hi guys! Big smile

@gina...u r giving these forum R lovers real heart attacks yaar!! Ur reply was too good!! Clap

@ash...I was disappointed with A yesterday cause he lets her get too much under his skin!! He is letting his work get so drastically affected by her and walking away frm patients! He really needs to dissociate frm her completely! ANd yes after so much bitterness how can he pull her leg (literally and figuratively) in the next week's epis just confounds me!! Ouch

She was always portrayed as the most sensitive intern in the bunch, crying at the drop of a hat, all emotional and sentimental...now she is least affected with all that has happened and can function very normally! While our dude man (purana Armaan...am sick of that term) is so hurt he is ruining his life! All her sensitivity is for the rest of the world...for him its just harsh words, callousness, preachy lectures! Angry Angry Angry

Am just waiting for A to be his normal self and do his work efficiently...even if we hve to tolerate her in the process!!

Need to rush...will see u guys later!

Edited by smriti81 - 20 March 2008 at 10:33pm

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

hope A returns back to his professionalism and gets over her.

@ smirti:  Just having some fun there.  Hope they dont ban me one day LOL

Edited by ginak - 20 March 2008 at 10:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top