Chat Clubs

KK : Kolour Me Good (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 146

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@swasti,simi...hi..thanks for the advice,swasti...buit yesterday was really bad...it was such fun in the noon with all holi and suddenly this episode is aired.But after @sona's post..I feel in a mood to put Gulaal on u..HAppy Holi!!!

@simi,gina.."Coming with pichkari again...aiming at them"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK : Kolour Me Good (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
@ash..gina..i also replied to sona's post...
@swasti...hi

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@hiiiiii gurls! Happy holi to all! Big smile
@Congrats KKs...for a lovely new Knukkad!! Clap Clap

@gina, himangi, sarn...thanks for the link guys. Appreciate it! hve been quite inactive though...for I agree with Swasti, watching KSG hurting has become a stress inducer Cry so am practising some 'control'(deshpande ishtyle) and trying to distance frm the show!! And am exhausted with R bashing too!! Ouch

@sarn...beautiful lines to welcome the holi spirit and our dude back in form there!! Hope some optimism will spill into our show and make it a stress buster like it used to once upon a time!

spirit

IF-Rockerz

spirit

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Ash, Gina, Simi...n everyone who is here...yea I read the update n so glad I missed it. At least my holi isnt ruined by DMG thoughts..Gina u said it DMG at this rate they will cure us all off this DMG addiction...all thanks to them...see I'm finally missing episodes...n in no rush to watch it...feel so good.. Smile

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@ Swasti: Yeah. from now on wont feel bad if i miss an epi too.

@ smirti: Hi there. Good to keep away for sometime. Me too was planning but KK is addictive more than dmg.

spirit

IF-Rockerz

spirit

Okay I'm off now...Happy Holi to Everyone again!

Bye

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

@gina,simi,swasti...after watching yesterday's episode...the first thing which stuck me(Thanks to my guests I had a clear mind while watching)...was...so much of BITTERNESS!!!
How can any relationship have a come back...after all this.
I can never understand how A can even think off playing pranks on her..and become ,I dread to write that word but watever..Purana Armaan.. Confused

There is Nothing absolutely Nothing Left.So, guys stop staring at each other..Call it Off.

And the only reason I was teeny weeny off with A , was his lack of professionalism....in front of the patients although I don't mind him literally throwing her off from the Sanjeevani when alone.Vent it off how u want when u r all alone but not in front of the patients...this is not it. Confused

Edited by ashvez - 20 March 2008 at 10:21pm

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@smriti...Hi good morning...Yeah..This R Bashing is making us all very exhausted.Happy Holi!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top