KK : Kolour Me Good - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
@ Swasti: Yeah. from now on wont feel bad if i miss an epi too.

@ smirti: Hi there. Good to keep away for sometime. Me too was planning but KK is addictive more than dmg.
Okay I'm off now...Happy Holi to Everyone again!

Bye
@gina,simi,swasti...after watching yesterday's episode...the first thing which stuck me(Thanks to my guests I had a clear mind while watching)...was...so much of BITTERNESS!!!
How can any relationship have a come back...after all this.
I can never understand how A can even think off playing pranks on her..and become ,I dread to write that word but watever..Purana Armaan.. πŸ˜•

There is Nothing absolutely Nothing Left.So, guys stop staring at each other..Call it Off.

And the only reason I was teeny weeny off with A , was his lack of professionalism....in front of the patients although I don't mind him literally throwing her off from the Sanjeevani when alone.Vent it off how u want when u r all alone but not in front of the patients...this is not it. πŸ˜• Edited by ashvez - 16 years ago
@smriti...Hi good morning...Yeah..This R Bashing is making us all very exhausted.Happy Holi!!!
@SWASTI...u Do have a good "Control" in Nana ishtyle.Take care ,bye. 😊
@Swasti..bye
@Smriti...hi

Yes ash...how can play pranks on her? i wouldnt want to even look at her yaar...

The only way R and the relationship can be redeemed is if she really really truly realizes how terribly wrong she has been and grovels for 3-4 months 😑 😑
@gina...I loved ur reply to @sona's post...its cracked me up big time.Iam sure there wld be many posts like that coming on our way.
Even the Disclaimer of @sona was so much dipped in sarcasm...Wallah!!! Bravo @sona.
Originally posted by simim

@Swasti..bye
@Smriti...hi

Yes ash...how can play pranks on her? i wouldnt want to even look at her yaar...

The only way R and the relationship can be redeemed is if she really really truly realizes how terribly wrong she has been and grovels for 3-4 months 😑 😑
@simi..grovel..yeah she shld.But I prefer them to clear away from each other..but show some professionalism,although I loved the way he treated her yesterday...so curt & aloof.
But in reality if u ask me,there wld be too many demons of the past haunting , even if given some chance to the relationship...the only way I think is..they have to start accepting each other the way they are..not one trying to change him, & the other trying to make her happy.Its pretty fake, won't hold in the long run.
@ash...yes....i really cant figure out...are they actually trying to say R is right? or A is right...what is the creatives pov? abhi itne pov's dekh rahein hain...to creatives ki bhi sahi πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Originally posted by simim

@ash...yes....i really cant figure out...are they actually trying to say R is right? or A is right...what is the creatives pov? abhi itne pov's dekh rahein hain...to creatives ki bhi sahi πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† POV...TRP.Utnaich.Those TB's wld go ga ga ga ,drooling what not after the pranks begin..and forget all the posts of "why's" & "How's".
And if we do interview the creatives then they wld come clean saying.."this show is for the youth(and they think the youth of the country has no-self respect), and the youth wld love it( The youth has put a blindfold on the mind)), we don't mean to hurt anyone,it wld happy ending, for fun "(Basically No morals...Kick ur man as much as u want...in full POWER PUFF Style..Gurl power rules..wateverπŸ˜•)
Edited by ashvez - 16 years ago