Yeh Meri Life Hai

Nooooooo Why Ronit Why

hotshot1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I hope there is a new entrance in the show that is Poornimas good old Friend or college lover that she can marry and let Ronit off the hook and the new entrance could marry Poornima and Ronit would go back to Pooja!AnyBody AGREE??????? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
NO I DONT  AGREE AKASH SHOULD HAVE POOJA NOT  RONIT
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the only reason i hate ronit is because he is 50% ugly🤢.And 50% because he shouldnt have played with pooja in the beginning when the serial started Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
Sure tani........well whatever u say tani.......ronit rocks and no1 can change that fact........god i felt so sorry for ronit today.......god i was like literary crying.......😭
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK GUYS I KNOW I SHOULD BE HAPPY BECOZ I HATE RONIT 🤢 🤢 AND HAVE ALWAYS WANTED POOJA TO BE WITH AAKASH   ðŸ˜ƒ 😃 BUT REALLY , THIS IS GROSS AND UTTERLY SENSELESS 🤢 🤢 🤢
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotshot1

I hope there is a new entrance in the show that is Poornimas good old Friend or college lover that she can marry and let Ronit off the hook and the new entrance could marry Poornima and Ronit would go back to Pooja!AnyBody AGREE???????

I TOTALY AGREE I HATE AAKASH RONIT IS ALOT BETTER
amreen thumbnail
I ALSO FEEL SO SAD FOR RONIT THESE DAYS THE SERIALS HAVE BEEN VERY EMOTIONAL   ðŸ˜­ 😭 😭
QUESTION?
I'VE BEEN WATCHING YMLH SO WHEN DID JAYSHREE GET SLAPPED CAUSE I NEVER SEEN THAT
amreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_09

Sure tani........well whatever u say tani.......ronit rocks and no1 can change that fact........god i felt so sorry for ronit today.......god i was like literary crying.......😭

i agree ronit does rock did u see him with the shervani he looked to good
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME I FEEL BAD FOR RONIT 😕 😕 😕 ACTUALLY SECOND AND THE LAST TIME 😆 😆 😆
No Angel thumbnail

Totally agree with you hotshot1!!

Poor Ronit!! Poor Pooja!!

OH GOD GUMADO APNA MAGIC WAND AUR KERDO MERI POOJA RONIT FOR EVER AND EVER!!

I still believe in Pooja and Ronit!! Still believe the sun.. Will shine on them!!