Yeh Meri Life Hai

soooooooo complicated

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
this is sooooooooo dumb.........

why do the writers have to make the show soo complicated and that too with the same type of stuff..........

someone getting pregnant before marriage, then the usual honorable sacrifice, then husband and wife not comfortable and one of em is guilty n blah blah...then the husband still loving his old love cheats on wife, wife angry coz she has fallen in luv with him, usual trying to get divorce for some time, then the sentimental make up of the marriage, then more complication coz prolly the girl who the husband loved either marries some relative of his who is evil or just some guy who is the hero's enemy(guy like kushan), then usual fghts n etc, then divorce os death of one of the spouses on either hero or heroine, the other divorces and marries his love, but the dead person was never actually dead just somethin and comes backand then complications occur..................n so it continues for years and years together. then when that ends we again live the whole thing again in form of their kids..........the same things in just a different order.lol. Wink

see so complicated......whew.....my head is hurting just trying to figure out what i wrote......lol.

YAY!!! if i don't succeed in any other job then i can become a serial writer.lol. LOL

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
u'd make a great serial writer and i'm pretty sure u'll be betta than wut these ppl have now!

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
We all know what makes a bad show, but why don't these directors know? But they have succeeded in one way- everyone,  I mean everyone is talking about the episode- Kkusum fans, KDMH fans, Jassi fans. Its the hottest show right now, however u may take that.
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!  Isn't this show going to end in the middle of May!!Disapprove Disapprove

Edited by No Angel - 07 January 2005 at 5:02am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top