"Stop laughing": Ajay Devgan tells his fe

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
"Stop laughing": Ajay Devgan tells his female co-star
20th Mar 2008  17.34 IST
By ApunKaChoice  

Actress Anjana Sukhani had a tough time controlling her laughter in a comedy scene with Ajay Devgan .

The scene for Rohit Shetty's comedy film Golmaal Returns was being shot at Film City recently. The scene involved actors Ajay Devgan, Shreyas Talpade and Anjana Sukhani. Anjana had a funny dialogue which she had to say with a serious expression.

However, whenever Anjana said her dialogue she invariably ended up laughing.

According to reports, Ajay and Shreyas did not mind when it happened for 3-4 times. In fact they laughed with Anjana. But when she couldn't control laughing even after more than a dozen re-takes, the actors and the director lost their patience.

It was then, Ajay Devgan gave Anjana one of his serious and intimidating looks and told her to stop laughing and get serious about work.

Devgan's gesture worked and Anjana gave the next shot perfectly.

Well, not for nothing is Devgan turning to direction.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol......i knoww.....it can be irritating at times.. 😆
bestbestof1966 thumbnail
i mean she can't be laughing at same joke for so many times.
lol is it even true doubt she would keep laughing at one thing like someone said
Zoe28 thumbnail
i agree u hve to be really stupid r crazy to aught at the sme jke so many times 😕 😆 . poor ajay n shreyas 😛 .
Zoe28 thumbnail
u hve to be really stupid or crazy to laugh at the sme jke so many times 😕 😆 . poor ajay ad shreyas
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
poor girl sounds more like me laughing at one joke for a long time and someone has to make me angry in order for that laughter to stop 😆
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: bestbestof1966

i mean she can't be laughing at same joke for so many times.

i know i cant laugh at same thing sooo many times

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it must be soem stupid dialouges like from movie HUNGAMAwhere paresh rawal 's wife kept saying retrun the godl i took along with me when i got married to u.. it was the funniest i ever had heared.. coz she said it a funny manner .. coz she was also in anger when she said that hope u guys remmber