Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Karishma to make a Bollywood comeback?

Karishma Kapoor with her husband at an award function

Kareena Kapoor is on a high after her recent hit "Jab We Met' and winning the Filmfare Best Actress award for the same, however, her elder sister Karishma Kapoor has been lying low.

Rumour mills are abuzz that Karishma Kapoor might make a comeback on the silver soon. TIMES NOW's Ruhail Amin caught up with the actress, while she was in town a couple of days ago to support hubby Sanjay Kapoor's polo team.  Karishma Kapoor spoke on host of issues right from her life after marriage to the possiblity of making a comeback in Bollywood.

Since her marriage to Sanjay Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor has not made a full comeback into Bollywood, except for a few scarce appearances at award shows and other events. When asked about what she does these days, Karishma Kapoor said, "My family is the most important thing to me right now. I am happy just taking care of my daughter and husband."

Well with all her time spent with family, one cannot help but wonder what happened to those rumored film plans. When quizzed about the same, she replied, "I'm waiting for the right script to come my way." Sanjay Kapoor reportedly does not have any qualms about Karishma making a comeback in Bollywood. On the contrary, he is excited about it and is waiting to see her back on the silver screen.

Karishma definitely couldn't have asked for more. With her sister Kareena Kapoor ruling the Bollywood roost and hubby Sanjay Kapoor extending full support, Karishma's awaited comeback to films does not seem far away.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karishma to make a Bollywood comeback?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoe28

Goldie

Zoe28

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
karishma is amazing shes gorgeous and is such a mindblowing actress really hpe she mkes a comebck soon. kareena ws gd injab we met bt to be honest i dnt thnk she wll ever be such a gd actress as her sis r lke rani , ash r kajol. n for thse who sy ash is no gd he u sen hum de chuke sanam n devdas?.

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I like her acting alot!! She's amazing!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top