Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Hey Friends!!! Will someone tell me why the Shastri family despises Inspector Vikrant Bhosale so much? Since I have just started watching the serial (a few months back), I am in a fix Confused Can somebody help?  I just could make out from the recent episodes that he had arrested Adi's dad, but then why does everybody(Adi, Adi's mom, Adi's dad) hate him so much????

Thanks in advance.

-mj0511 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav - One Query" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey mj0511,
mi tuza ha post pahila navta...thodyach vela purvi mi dusrya eka topic madhe ashyach prakarchi query post keli aahe...
since i felt that this topic is more related, i am posting the same query here again! Smile  tu thodkyat lihiles, tech jara vistarane sangat aahe miLOL

"Ek vinanti aahe mazi suddha..bagha kuni purna karu shakte ka..
Mala kuni Asambhav suru zale tevhapasun January begining paryant thodkyat hya serial chi summary sangal ka?
Shiway tyatil sagle characters ani tyanche ekmekanshi aslele relation suddha thodkyat sangal ka?

I hv started watching Asambhav only recently...I hv got no zee marathi connection. So when I discovered this forum, I found links towards Asambhav archives. it has few episodes of Jan, Feb and March. 2-3 parts of Oct. are also available on google/youtube video.

I hv become a complete fan of this serial since then...but always i feel disconnected by not understanding who is related to whom and what way...

I will be thankful to you guys if you cud reply..."

Edited by Priya25 - 20 March 2008 at 8:03am

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged

well due to some misunderstanding Madhusudan Shastri la ase vatate ke Mr. Sarnjame tried to misbehave with Priya and tya sathi te police madhe report karata. Vikrant chya madatine Saranjame proves Madhusudan Shastri is wrong and in the process Shastri are angry with Vikarant thinking tyane lach getali ahe.... later on Priya explains to her dad ki he misunderstood the whole thing....

When Sulekha tries to kill Abhiman the way she killed Nikhil, Vikrant comes to know that according to Priya Nikhil was not killed in an accident and it was a murder toh doghanchyat maitri hote....

when Kshipra dies Vikrant arrests Sulukha pan thosa puravya abhavi tyala tila sodun dyave lagate ani Priya thinks ki Vikrant thinks it's because of Mr. Saranjame....

So in short Priya and Sashtri family is upset with Vikrant for two different reasons...

Hope this will help.

Sayali

Originally posted by mj0511

Hey Friends!!! Will someone tell me why the Shastri family despises Inspector Vikrant Bhosale so much? Since I have just started watching the serial (a few months back), I am in a fix Confused Can somebody help?  I just could make out from the recent episodes that he had arrested Adi's dad, but then why does everybody(Adi, Adi's mom, Adi's dad) hate him so much????

Thanks in advance.

-mj0511 

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Well Priya it's difficult to give summery of the whole story as the serial is on air for over a year now... will try to do that ....

Adinath Shastri (Mahadev magachya janmicha).... At the start of the serial he comes back from the US ani tyachya Sulekhashi sakharpuda  tharalela ahe.... and when once he goes in Konkan for some work vatet tyala Shubhra  betate ani with in two days they get married and come back all the Sahastri family and Sulekha are shocked... but Adinath can't explain why he married Shurbhra for him it just happens....

Sulekha (Indu aka Bayo magachya janmichi)... She is Poonams younger sister.... and in her privious birth was a devdasi sort of.... tiche Sopan var prem asate pan just to get the moeny from Bhalchandra rao Sopan bargains Sulekha ani tichya magachya janmicha mruti kasa zhala te ajun suspense madhe ahe.... on the day of her engagment with Adinath Prathamesh tries to kill her in front of everybody.... when Sulekha goes to confront Adinath to Vasai she mets Sopan Ajoba her lover from last birth and recalls her past....

Shubhra (Magachya janmichi Parvati).... is a smiple girl who gets some flashes from her past birth but can't put them together to get the clear picture.... she is going to Dr. Viraj Savant for treatment.... how she dies in her last birth is still in suspense....

Madhusudan Shastri.... who takes classes and is a typical middle class person

Priya Shashtri..... a artist ... for some reasons she is having her doubts on Sulekha and she along with Nikhil (Bal Sashtri's Son from his first wife) try to find out ... but before Nikhil could tell anything to Priya he is murdered by Sulkeha but when Priya try to tell this to everyone... no one trusts her.... so with the help of Kashipra she investigets Sulekha

Kashipra (who is no more in the serial) is Swapnil's girlfirend and was helping Priya to find out why Sulekha is doing what she is doing.... Kashipra find outs some details but before she could tell them to Priya Sulekha again murders her....

Swapnil is Adinath's friend and Priya is in love with him but expect for Shubhra no body know abt this.... When Priya comes to know abt Swapnil being in love with Kshipra she side steps....

Abhiman Sarnjame.... is a bade baap ka bigada beta who is in love with Sulekha and want to get married to her... he was with her in collage... in their collage days they commit an accident in which Sharmila aka Bal Shastri's first wife aka Nikhil's real mother is killed... but nobody in the family knows abt this as Mr. Sarnjame case dabun takatat....

Vikrant Bhosale.... Abhiman's best firens who is also Tanishka;s younger brother.... he senses something wrong with Sulekha and when he comes to know the similarities between Nikhil's accident and Abhiman's attempt of murder he mets Priya to find out more abt Sulekha and together they are trying to get the proofs abt Sulekha

Bal Shashtri... he didn't had a good relationship with his only son Nikhil as Nikhil was not very happy with his second marraige with Poonam.... few incidents happens after which he starts doubting Sulekha....

Poonam Shashtri.... Bal's second wife... Sulkekha's elder sister.... due to her blind trust on her sister she can not hear anything against her sister and is updet with Adinath for breaking the engagment with Sulekha.... She is so much under influence of Sulekha that she don't even trusts her own mother...

Sulekha's mother... (sorry don't recall her name).... when her mothers doubts her black magic things.... Sulekha tires murder her by hipnotiesing her and then ordering her to cut her wrist.... and then proves that her mother has lost her mental balance and needs to be put in the mental asyaulum..... Vikrant while investing Nikhil's somehow takes her out of the asyaulum....

Tanishka .... Dr. Viraj Samnt's ex wife kahi ashya vidya practice karati ahe jya ne you can take control of other person's brain and can make him/her do whatever she wishes to do with him/her.... Sulekha goes to her for help and she is helping her to get the revenge on the Shastri.... her reasons for learning these methods and all are yet to come out...

Dr. Viraj Samnt (Magachya Janmicha Shrirang Godbole) ... what ever they have shown till today it seems that he played a major role for break-up in the Mahadev and Parvati's relationship.... he recalls the past birth in bits unlike Shubhra...

Bhalchandra Rao.... Dinanath Sashtrinchya sagalyat mothya bahinicha baher khayali ani 420 navara.....

Sopan Ajoba..... a man who brougth Indu in Bhalchndara Rao's life for money...

Goda aka Prathamesh aka Manisha.... Goda is Indu aka Bayo aka Sulekha's sister from last birth.. after her death as Goda she rebirths as Manisha who is killed by Sulekha when she was 11 year old and now again she is rebirth as Prathamesh.... Sulekha doesn't know abt Prathamesh being Goda or Manisha.... while Shubhra knows that Prathamesh is Goda from last birth but she don't understand who was Manisha...

hehehehhe i guess you digest this much information and let me know if you need some calrifications lol

Sayali

Originally posted by Priya25

Hey mj0511,
mi tuza ha post pahila navta...thodyach vela purvi mi dusrya eka topic madhe ashyach prakarchi query post keli aahe...
since i felt that this topic is more related, i am posting the same query here again! Smile  tu thodkyat lihiles, tech jara vistarane sangat aahe miLOL

"Ek vinanti aahe mazi suddha..bagha kuni purna karu shakte ka..
Mala kuni Asambhav suru zale tevhapasun January begining paryant thodkyat hya serial chi summary sangal ka?
Shiway tyatil sagle characters ani tyanche ekmekanshi aslele relation suddha thodkyat sangal ka?

"

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Sayali,
Thank you, thank you, thank you million times...how sincere you are to reply so promptly and to this extent of detail....
When I asked question, I didn't know that Asambhav started since an year...nahitar mazi summary request karnyachi himmatach zali nasti...hya serial che success hyatach aahe, nahi ka? kadhihi baghayla suruvat karnarya mansalahi attract karnyachi kshamata tichyat aahe!!!
Mi pahilelya bhaganvarun Shubhra,ticha navara Adinath, Prathmesh, tyachi aai,Kshipra,ticha bf Swapnil,her parents, Sulekha, Dr.Samant, Tanishka,Abhiman,Priya, Adinath che aai baba, Ajoba, Sopan kaka, aani flashback madhun adhun-madhun darshan zalele purvajanmiche characters hyanchi olakh mala zali hoti...bagh, mi pahilelya javalpas 40-45 episodes madhe itke sagle cover zale Smile pan sulekha chi family,tichi bahin vagaire, swapnil che baba etc. characters ajun mala bhetlele nahit...
Tuzya smaranshakti che mala kharech kautuk vatate sayali...pratyek character tu kuthlyahi gondhalat na padta chhan describe keles...nice attempt indeed!!!

Ek prashn...tu sangitle,ki "Goda aka Prathamesh aka Manisha" mhanje prathmesh ha to chhota mulgach na, jyala sadhya phobias hot aaher---to mhanje magchya janmiche ek stri character aahe??? he tu by mistake lihiles ka? ki te tasech aahe? seems strange if so...

Aso, many thanks again Smile

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged

hehehehe mala anada ahe ki me je kahi lihale tyatun tula thode tari mahiti milali  ani thodya phar pramanat tari kahi goshti clear zhyalya....Wink

well as for Goda.... Goda as you know from the flashback was Sulekha's akd Indumati's sister who had a great respect for Parvati... well when Sulekha ani Shubhracha punar janma hoto tyach veli Goda cha suddha Manish mhanun janma hoto.... Manisha Sulekhachi bala maitrin asate ani Sulekha and she is 11 years old Sulekha ticha swimming pool madhe budaun murder karate but that time it is proved as an accident ani no body doubts abt Sulekha murdering her expect Manisha chi aie.... Sulekha tila ka marate hey ajun tevadha clearly nahi dhakavale.... but jya kahi thodya phar gosti pucdhe yetat tyavarun ase vatate ki Manisha la magachya janmachya in short past athavat asato....

now this Manisha is again born as Prathamesh.... Chandu and Radha's son.. Adinathacha putanya... and as soon as Prathamesh sees Shubhra he calls her Parvati.....  now Shubhra also know's Prathamesh is Goda... Prathamesh know Sulekha is Indu aka Bayo and in a way responsible for their death but he can't tell this to Shubra as he can't talk... so he tries to tell that through his drawings....

ani ata Sulekha is confused ki how Prathamesh know abt her from the past birth and she is wondering who is Prathamesh and how he is linked with her past....D'oh

hehehhe so complicate na... i hope you get what i m trying to say...

i have missed very few episodes of this serial ... so can recalls of the references lolCool

Ajun kuthala charater chi mahiti pahije asel tar let me know... i would try to breif your....Smile

Sayali

Originally posted by Priya25

Hey Sayali,
Thank you, thank you, thank you million times...how sincere you are to reply so promptly and to this extent of detail....
When I asked question, I didn't know that Asambhav started since an year...nahitar mazi summary request karnyachi himmatach zali nasti...hya serial che success hyatach aahe, nahi ka? kadhihi baghayla suruvat karnarya mansalahi attract karnyachi kshamata tichyat aahe!!!
Mi pahilelya bhaganvarun Shubhra,ticha navara Adinath, Prathmesh, tyachi aai,Kshipra,ticha bf Swapnil,her parents, Sulekha, Dr.Samant, Tanishka,Abhiman,Priya, Adinath che aai baba, Ajoba, Sopan kaka, aani flashback madhun adhun-madhun darshan zalele purvajanmiche characters hyanchi olakh mala zali hoti...bagh, mi pahilelya javalpas 40-45 episodes madhe itke sagle cover zale Smile pan sulekha chi family,tichi bahin vagaire, swapnil che baba etc. characters ajun mala bhetlele nahit...
Tuzya smaranshakti che mala kharech kautuk vatate sayali...pratyek character tu kuthlyahi gondhalat na padta chhan describe keles...nice attempt indeed!!!

Ek prashn...tu sangitle,ki "Goda aka Prathamesh aka Manisha" mhanje prathmesh ha to chhota mulgach na, jyala sadhya phobias hot aaher---to mhanje magchya janmiche ek stri character aahe??? he tu by mistake lihiles ka? ki te tasech aahe? seems strange if so...

Aso, many thanks again Smile

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Hey sayali_d23, many thanks for the reply. yeah, it's right that Adinath's father thinks that Inspector Vikrant Bhosale vikala gela ahe.. pan aga..Insp. had arrested Mr. Shastri na? I got to know from yesterday's episode that Insp Vikrant apologises Mr. Shastri for whatever he has done and also tells him that he knows of the trauma that he has undergone thru, for which he feels very sorry. So what's the trauma/arrest about?? Can u plz tell me??

Thanks in advance,

-mj0511

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey sayali, ur doing gr8 job, Thanks alot....... dear... Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top