Page 9 Page 9

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakato02

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Originally posted by putturani

Does TB have a rape scene? I refuse to watch dramas with rape scenes so I feel I'm missing out on a lot.

No, as far as I remember, Taddao Bussaya doesn't have one (shocking right!~lol). Don't watch Sawan Biang thoughEmbarrassed

LMAO ! Sawan Biang is definitely not for those who refuse to watch dramas with "R" scenes. Finished SB *Did an all nighter and am semi rewatching it again LOL* . It has to be my favorite Thai drama now, I liked that the story was well developed and the actors Ken & Ann !!! OMFG I love these two so much.

I know! I watched SB, 3 or 4 times...it's really good. Did u watch TB yet? watch that!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thai Dramas (Page 8)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x.DSKD.x

IF-Dazzler

x.DSKD.x

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Does TB have a rape scene? I refuse to watch dramas with rape scenes so I feel I'm missing out on a lot.

No, as far as I remember, Taddao Bussaya doesn't have one (shocking right!~lol). Don't watch Sawan Biang thoughEmbarrassed

LMAO ! Sawan Biang is definitely not for those who refuse to watch dramas with "R" scenes. Finished SB *Did an all nighter and am semi rewatching it again LOL* . It has to be my favorite Thai drama now, I liked that the story was well developed and the actors Ken & Ann !!! OMFG I love these two so much.

I know! I watched SB, 3 or 4 times...it's really good. Did u watch TB yet? watch that!

No I haven't seen TB yet, I'm thinking of watching Love Recipe with Ann - Ken. But i shall check out TB sometime soon. Oh by the way would you know where I can download SB with subs ? I found wishboniko blog but she hasn't uploaded all the episodes :(

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

No I haven't seen TB yet, I'm thinking of watching Love Recipe with Ann - Ken. But i shall check out TB sometime soon. Oh by the way would you know where I can download SB with subs ? I found wishboniko blog but she hasn't uploaded all the episodes :(

No clue, I just watch on Wishy's youtube channel....

Namida

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ''~RuWaNi~''

SUMMER BREAK RULES!!LOL After like 3 months; I've finally watched a drama and it was SB.

Last week I met a friend of a friend who's from Thailand; I was like "YAAAYYY! this is my chance" and I professed my love for Thai movies, architecture & foodLOL. Then we got in to talking about dramas; I've only seen DOL so I asked for recommendz, she basically shouted out *Sawan Biang* lol and she proceeded on to saying how she's a big Ken-Ann fan and she then went on about how they are like the biggest stars in Thailand, and how their dramas always get high ratings and they are working for Channel 3(she said it's like HBO and every actor's dream is to work for C3) ETC lol

So last weekend I started watching SB and without even knowing I pulled an all nighterLOL.
It was WOW just wow! The acting was so REAL, the hate was real; Everyone was so freaking CRAAZYY! Well acted; well scripted and great character development. This drama define what drama is...it had so much DRAMA going on!LOL
First I thought Ann was like Katrina Kaif...model looks with no acting skillsLOL but man I was wrong.
I SO found a new favorite actor. Ken can ACT oh-so brilliantly! And I found through my new pal that he's married with 2 kids and in real life a he's reserved/shy and a sweetheart; it's astounding how he acted the character Kawee..KUDOS KenStarClap
In reality a psycho guy like Kawee should be executed 100 times! but since it's just drama, all is well I guess?LOL
Wow what a long post LOL Now I am gonna watch another recommendation next; Oum Ruk XD
i<3 Ken-Ann! yay

AWESOME!!
I agree, Ken annoyed me in the beginning, but as you watch more of his dramas, he's really a fine actor. Have you watched the movie "Bangkok Traffic Love Story"? It was one of the biggest movie hits in Thailand with Ken - it's halarious...must see! [Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bMUaRp3F2I]. He's married to Janie in real life, she's a drama actress as well, but they don't come out as couples in drama much~
Ken and Ann are coming out with a new drama "365 Days of Love" soon!

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 June 2010 at 7:42am

Namida

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

x.DSKD.x

IF-Dazzler

x.DSKD.x

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Ruwani I can totally relate to you !! After watching Sawan Biang I straight away went hunting for more dramas that they've done together LOL. Individually they are both so strong and emotive, Ken's eyes are amazing from one moment you see anger and then next second you see concern and Ann is one of the best actresses I've seen period. Both totally deserve all the fame and recognition they're receiving now because they're both so talented. Can't wait to see 365 days of love ! :)

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I don't know why I'm not a fan of Ann~ I mean she's really good as an actress, but something about her just bothers me when it comes to her acting....maybe it's that she's a bit stand-offish.....Hmmmm. I am more a fan of Aff's acting (my fav pair is Aum & Aff). I do love Ken though - I think he's fantastic, really great but Ann....gah - still not a fan!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top