Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Downloaded Defendant of Love and loved it to pieces except for the language LOL ! It felt like Aff was screaming all the time whenever she spoke, honestly sometimes I just muted the show. I love the chemistry between Aff & Aum and their acting was superb.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thai Dramas (Page 7)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
^ GLAD u liked it!!!!!

okay so everyone needs to watch Taddao Bussaya - its SOOOOOO good!!!!!

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Going to start watching Sawan Biang now but just finished watching Ngao Rak Luang Jai - honestly speaking the drama started off really good and then just went no where !! The cast are newbies I only ended up finishing it because of the lead actors. Whats more frustrating is that the leads practically have zero romantic scenes, so their "love"doesn't really feel justified.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakato02

Going to start watching Sawan Biang now but just finished watching Ngao Rak Luang Jai - honestly speaking the drama started off really good and then just went no where !! The cast are newbies I only ended up finishing it because of the lead actors. Whats more frustrating is that the leads practically have zero romantic scenes, so their "love"doesn't really feel justified.

Oh, I haven't watched NRLJ, is that new one Wishboniko was subbing on YT?? I watched Taddao Bussaya last, and it was great!! Ooo Sawan Biang is GOOD, but beware, it's very risque lol remember, its only a drama!

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Originally posted by kakato02

Oh, I haven't watched NRLJ, is that new one Wishboniko was subbing on YT?? I watched Taddao Bussaya last, and it was great!! Ooo Sawan Biang is GOOD, but beware, it's very risque lol remember, its only a drama!

Yer NRJL is the brand new one on wishboniko uploads. I suggest you check it out and tell em what you think :) OMFG Sawan Biang !!! I'm so hooked up to ep 6 now. I swear the amount of "risque"stuff is crazy and OMG the sister Leela ?! does my head in so much but the chemistry between the leads is absolutely intense. Loving it thus far LOL.

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Does TB have a rape scene? I refuse to watch dramas with rape scenes so I feel I'm missing out on a lot.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by putturani

Does TB have a rape scene? I refuse to watch dramas with rape scenes so I feel I'm missing out on a lot.

No, as far as I remember, Taddao Bussaya doesn't have one (shocking right!~lol). Don't watch Sawan Biang thoughEmbarrassed

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 14 June 2010 at 7:49am

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Originally posted by putturani

No, as far as I remember, Taddao Bussaya doesn't have one (shocking right!~lol). Don't watch Sawan Biang thoughEmbarrassed

LMAO ! Sawan Biang is definitely not for those who refuse to watch dramas with "R" scenes. Finished SB *Did an all nighter and am semi rewatching it again LOL* . It has to be my favorite Thai drama now, I liked that the story was well developed and the actors Ken & Ann !!! OMFG I love these two so much.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top