Asian Shows

India-Forums

Thai Dramas (Page 6)

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

i saw defendant of love, its a good drama :) i havent watch other thai dramas yet ..

Defendent of Love is a great thai drama to start off with~ one of the best of the more modern lakorns...

Also check out Sawan Biang, Botai Gleep Sudtai (same leads as Defendent of Love) and Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You
Namida IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ''~RuWaNi~''

Originally posted by -alimabi-

ive watched one aswe really liked it but its the language that kinda gets me lol

Haha I know right...I absolutely CANNOT stand the sounds of Cantonese & ThaiOuch
they destroy my escapism  moodLOL
I used to get irritate by Korean tooLOL but I can tolerate the sounds now *phew*LOL
so, just like Korean I want to overcome Thai language irritation by watching some AWESOME Thai dramasLOLLOL;

any recommendations of AN AMAZING drama??LOL that I'd instantly fall in love with Thai dramas.???LOL

BTW I seriously love Thai horror moviesClap they make brilliant movies.

I always recommend Defendent of Love to anyone starting out with Thai dramas~ definately gets you hooked! Its also amazing cause the lead pair have A LOT of chemistry.

Search "wishboniko" on youtube~ she subs a gazillion thai dramas! Defendent of Love is there as well
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

i saw defendant of love, its a good drama :) i havent watch other thai dramas yet ..

Defendent of Love is a great thai drama to start off with~ one of the best of the more modern lakorns...

Also check out Sawan Biang, Botai Gleep Sudtai (same leads as Defendent of Love) and Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You
okayy i will check them out soon! thankss :) LOVE your avii :P
Namida IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ''~RuWaNi~''

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

I always recommend Defendent of Love to anyone starting out with Thai dramas~ definately gets you hooked! Its also amazing cause the lead pair have A LOT of chemistry.

Search "wishboniko" on youtube~ she subs a gazillion thai dramas! Defendent of Love is there as well

WOOOHOOOO!!! THANKYOU! I just finished watching DOL and boy-o-boy I AM IN LOVE with the main leads!! GOSH! I haven't been crazy for a couple since MiKE & Rainie days!
These two have amazing chemistry XD.

But DOL's story line irritated me a bit. You know...all the man-handling/sadism ticked me off a bit.LOL I know it's the whole point of the story...but still LOL.

That Sansanee chick reminded me of Bipasha..loved her wardrobe.Star
I wasn't really in to other characters businesses so I skipped on the family and Sansanee's love life; so there wasn't much to watchLOL just like in Goong...so much skippingLOL
Anyways everything was AWESOME because of the main lead's chemistry. They are absolutely GORGE together! Now, excuse me...I must go & make siggies LOL.
Wink

~haha i am so glad you liked it and  LOVE THE SIG!!

Aum and Aff are my absolute FAVVV lakorn couple...they have such amazing chemistry!!

I agree....Sansanee started getting really annoying but she's a good actress!

Aum and Aff have two other dramas together - Botai Gleep Sudtai (more of a family drama than love story but the roles are reversed almost) and Namtan Mai (haven't seen it yet, but looks good)

These are all the ones I've seen so far....

Defendant of Love
Hua Jia Chocolate
Leh Ratree
Orange Jasmine Tree
Kaew Tah Pee
Sawan Biang
Botai Gleep Sudtai
Song Rao'Nirundon
Prissana
Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 06 February 2010 at 9:51pm
mujer Senior Member
mujer
mujer

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
 I tried watching a Thai drama out of curiosirty but barely was able to  sit comfortably through it...  May be the drama was SleepyDead... it was leh ratee.. I don't know if I should take the risk again of watching  Thai dramas....

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mujer

I tried watching a Thai drama out of curiosirty but barely was able to  sit comfortably through it...  May be the drama was SleepyDead... it was leh ratee.. I don't know if I should take the risk again of watching  Thai dramas....

Oh no! Leh Ratee was one of my least fav lakorns!LOL its no wonder you didnt like.its not that great
Seriously, Defendant of Love - must watch - try that one

Go to top