Asian Shows
Asian Shows

India-Forums

Thai Dramas (Page 4)

Me_Anonymous IF-Veteran Member
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
nearly all of the Tahi lakorns have "that" scene in it. RTTW, i dont think has any of such scenes, if i remember correctly.

Even Kaew Tah Pee doesnt have any such scenes, right Khush?

Khush, watched any new Thai Lakorns?
putturani Goldie
putturani
putturani

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Ahhhh! Can't they ever think of romance or hotness without "that"?!! Angry Angry
Angry Man that spoils the whole showw!!!
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged

agh i keep reminding myself to start watching one, but i always forget. >.<
which one's good to start w/? sawan biang? Tongue
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@ me_anon : im watching King Kaew Kar Fark....its REALLY good...the story is very different...not the typical slap and kiss lakorns....im addicted to it at the moment....

@tiki:  sawan biang was good but my personal fav is still Defedant of Love, so i would recommend that....=)

@puttarani:   most lakorns are "slap and kiss" style...which is what "THAT" refers too lolz....it's a very common thing that happens in the most storylines and i seriously cannot understand why they have to put it but its just...there...i guess the retribution the male character feels afterwards draws the audience in.......if u really really hate that then i suggest u DONT watch Sawan Biang....the whole story is basically THAT lol but the leads are super hot!

Me_Anonymous IF-Veteran Member
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Khush, is that the one with 2 twin sisters? I watched that ages ago but that time not all the epis subs had been out yet so i watched only till the epi that was subbed.

Are all the epis subs out? But any ways, i was too curious about the ending so I watched without subsEmbarrassedlol...its a really good lakron, i liked it as well coz it wasnt the usual type of lakorn/story.

any other lakorn? are u gonna watch the one with Ann & Aom, Aff & Ken? Aff is the female lead and Aom is the male lead from DOL, right?Confused

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

Khush, is that the one with 2 twin sisters? I watched that ages ago but that time not all the epis subs had been out yet so i watched only till the epi that was subbed.

Are all the epis subs out? But any ways, i was too curious about the ending so I watched without subsEmbarrassedlol...its a really good lakron, i liked it as well coz it wasnt the usual type of lakorn/story.

any other lakorn? are u gonna watch the one with Ann & Aom, Aff & Ken? Aff is the female lead and Aom is the male lead from DOL, right?Confused

yeah its the one with the twins...Pat and Por are the leads...its all finished and on youtube =)

hmm im dying to watch the new Aff and Aum one - i think its called Botan Gleep Sudtai and i want to watch the Ken and Aff one called Jai Rao...but i dont think either of them have started yet, so im waiting for them to start....other than that...heres a list of some other ones on youtube that are finished and subbed

Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong - Ken and Jainie
Ruk Ter Took Wun  - Ken and Aom
Jan Euy Jan Jao - Kong and Rita
Buang Banjathorn - Chakrit and Marsha

^ ill probably check one of those out after KKKF
Naughty_n_nice IF-Veteran Member
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged

I think I'll start Thai stuff with defendant of love... Is it still on CR, Khush unnie?

Gosh I've still got to finish some other dramas first. I miss my azn shows. =( I hate school keeping me busy. =(
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
^ yep...it should still be there =)......

Go to top