Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ''~RuWaNi~''

SUMMER BREAK RULES!!😆 After like 3 months; I've finally watched a drama and it was SB.

Last week I met a friend of a friend who's from Thailand; I was like "YAAAYYY! this is my chance" and I professed my love for Thai movies, architecture & food😆. Then we got in to talking about dramas; I've only seen DOL so I asked for recommendz, she basically shouted out *Sawan Biang* lol and she proceeded on to saying how she's a big Ken-Ann fan and she then went on about how they are like the biggest stars in Thailand, and how their dramas always get high ratings and they are working for Channel 3(she said it's like HBO and every actor's dream is to work for C3) ETC lol

So last weekend I started watching SB and without even knowing I pulled an all nighter😆.
It was WOW just wow! The acting was so REAL, the hate was real; Everyone was so freaking CRAAZYY! Well acted; well scripted and great character development. This drama define what drama is...it had so much DRAMA going on!😆
First I thought Ann was like Katrina Kaif...model looks with no acting skills😆 but man I was wrong.
I SO found a new favorite actor. Ken can ACT oh-so brilliantly! And I found through my new pal that he's married with 2 kids and in real life a he's reserved/shy and a sweetheart; it's astounding how he acted the character Kawee..KUDOS Ken⭐️👏
In reality a psycho guy like Kawee should be executed 100 times! but since it's just drama, all is well I guess?😆
Wow what a long post 😆 Now I am gonna watch another recommendation next; Oum Ruk XD
i<3 Ken-Ann! yay

AWESOME!!
I agree, Ken annoyed me in the beginning, but as you watch more of his dramas, he's really a fine actor. Have you watched the movie "Bangkok Traffic Love Story"? It was one of the biggest movie hits in Thailand with Ken - it's halarious...must see! [Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bMUaRp3F2I]. He's married to Janie in real life, she's a drama actress as well, but they don't come out as couples in drama much~
Ken and Ann are coming out with a new drama "365 Days of Love" soon!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk48SjHhtR8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

AWESOME!!
I agree, Ken annoyed me in the beginning, but as you watch more of his dramas, he's really a fine actor. Have you watched the movie "Bangkok Traffic Love Story"? It was one of the biggest movie hits in Thailand with Ken - it's halarious...must see! [Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bMUaRp3F2I]. He's married to Janie in real life, she's a drama actress as well, but they don't come out as couples in drama much~
Ken and Ann are coming out with a new drama "365 Days of Love" soon!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk48SjHhtR8[/YOUTUBE]

Indeed, he's a great actor 'coz he can emote really well. His portrayal of emotions are VERY real. And I haven't seen that much emotional realism in actors. KUDOS to him⭐️
I watched BTLS last night lol....it was SOO CUTE<3 I want to go to Thailand on their New Year with a water gun!
Jannie? But my new pal send me LOTSA pix and told me his wife's name is Noi somethingsomething lol

is that Janie?  if not who's this Janie? LOL

YESH YESH! She also send me a vid of them filming it; she said it might come out end of this year prolly. yay
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1d6FN9xCqY[/YOUTUBE]
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ruwani I can totally relate to you !! After watching Sawan Biang I straight away went hunting for more dramas that they've done together LOL. Individually they are both so strong and emotive, Ken's eyes are amazing from one moment you see anger and then next second you see concern and Ann is one of the best actresses I've seen period. Both totally deserve all the fame and recognition they're receiving now because they're both so talented. Can't wait to see 365 days of love ! :)
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why I'm not a fan of Ann~ I mean she's really good as an actress, but something about her just bothers me when it comes to her acting....maybe it's that she's a bit stand-offish.....Hmmmm. I am more a fan of Aff's acting (my fav pair is Aum & Aff). I do love Ken though - I think he's fantastic, really great but Ann....gah - still not a fan!
^^^ Really ?. I automatically thought you were a fan of hers LOL. I can see where your coming from though but compared to the other actresses thus far I've seen in Thai dramas I just love Ann same goes for Aff. They're the only two actresses I adore. 
So excited !!. Ken & Ann's next drama will be airing in 8 days !! 🥳