Thai Dramas - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
aw dels u made my day😊 

^we're just so awesome, aren't we khush di? πŸ˜‰ and WHERE'S MY PM, AMIGO?!

@tiki....now wherez my pm!?

as for thai dramas...i completed three more and they're all actually pretty good except have the usual slap and kiss theme

Hua Jia Chocolate (Heart of Chocolate) - CR
Leh Ratree - Youtube
Orange Jasmine Tree - CR ** i would recommend this one after Defendant of Love...its really really good

pm me if u want a synopsis! ^_^ im too lazy right now to write one up for each of themπŸ˜†

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 16 years ago
the story line sounds interesting -- will watch it after exams -- so thats in end-june hehe

btw, anyone watched any HK (Hong Kong) dramas? they are good as well.. not that i havent watched a lot...just watched one so far, War of In-Laws (2) which is really good so far .. havent skipp a single scene from it, YET 😳

guess what i m going to do now, putting a reminder on my mobile for the day my exams finish so that i can start watching Defendant of Love πŸ˜†

khush di- awww sorry yaar... i havent PM'd you back in forever... soon, i promise! πŸ˜ƒ ah i need to start watching thai dramas... totally forgot about them XD
Posted: 15 years ago
Khush, did you watch Sawan Bieng (old one)? Its on youtube but not with subs... i really wanted to know the ending of SB so i watched the last 2 parts of old SB 😳 althouhg i didnt get a single thing they were saying i did find out whether it was a happy ending or a sad one (wont say much on the ending as dont wanna ruin it for you guys who are watching this)...so m gonna watch this show at a slow pace now...may be at the end of June and carry on from Episode 6...havent decided for sure yet though 😳

Bye guys, hoping to log in after June (i hope i stick to my decision😳)
^ come back soon!!!!

oo so i started watching Sawan Biang (the new one)....gotta say its hecka awesomeeee....i almost pulled an all nighter....now waiting for more episodes...definately recommend it =)
*bump*😳

anyone watching Sawan Biang!?
me_anon where r u !?!

ps. totally recommend Sawan Biang (its on youtube)
Thai.. seems like a good show from readin it, i myt give it a go after all the K-Dramas on the list are done with πŸ˜†
Hi guys, finally got to log in... anyways, I have already finished watching SB, it was really good. I LOVED IT...it was short as well, not that draggy 😳

oh and i finished watching another one which was being updated daily (i think) RTTW are the initials, i'll find out the complete name later and post here, it has Aom & Ken -- Aom from Hua Jai Chocolate and Ken, well SB πŸ˜‰ ...

It was good, really sweet...

I havent watched or started a new one yet...wont start any before 18th June anyways...