Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 19 March 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
so just wondering if anyone's checked out any Thai Dramas/Lakorns??
i just finished watching my first Thai drama and i absolutely loved itBig smile so i thought i would post my review for those interested in watching and also if anyone could recommend any good ones to me....

Some side info...

Lakorns are Thai Soap Operas where the ending is always happy....its very dramaish....theres always a bad chick and the male lead is always rich (this is whut ive read, although ive only watching one drama so farLOL)....

the lakorn i watched is called "Defendant of Love"....heres a pic and synopsis

Synopsis:
Story of revenge, mistaken identity, and love. The story begins with a bang, a bullet through the head. Harin, the younger brother of Harit (the male lead) commits suicide after being jaded by his girlfriend, Sunsanee. Harit discovers his brother's body and finds out from Harin's suicide note that he was broken hearted over a break up with Sunsanee.
Mentally distraught, fueling with rage, Harit vows to seek revenge. Harit plans to seek revenge by kidnapping Sunsanee and putting her through varies laborious tortures. However, Harit kidnaps the wrong girl. Instead of the spoiled and bratty Sunsanee, he kidnaps the innocent Soriya, the cousin to Sunsanee.

My Review - reallly good drama, if u loved Full House then you're definately going to love this one...i noticed Thai dramas are not so different from the usual fair of dramas, but if ur in the mood for romance then lakorns are the way to go (theres loads of romance and emotional heart string tugging)....the leads in this drama have awesomee chemistry and they're so good looking together...the story is also not to bad, but its heavily focused on the romantic aspect of the couple (which i personally thought was really good)....overall i loved this drama...there are a few points i didnt like...but in the end its very cute.....and the best part is this couple is doing a new lakorn together..how exciting.... *grins*

You can watch the drama on CR

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 20 March 2008 at 12:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_sAnotherMiracle*dels*~*Mehwish*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thai Dramas" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged

oooh movin' on to thai dramas now are we? i'm gonna have to check it out Big smile

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I guess.. we have to learn Thai language now LOL Tongue

Great Khush. Will check [when I will have time Ermm Cry ]

Imzi

IF-Sizzlerz

Imzi

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
sounds good I'll check it out

first Taiwanese then korean and japanese I guess it's time to watch some thai dramas now

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I LOVED full house.  I will def. check these out soon too. hehe.
Where do you watch Thai dramas?  Embarrassed

NYCgirl_19

NYCgirl_19

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
aww thank you soo much...i am planning to watch it on crunchy roll they have it
thanks a bunch Smile

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
no problem peepss...i just randomly decided to check out a thai drama in between waiting for more Hong Gil Dong episodes (ps. a very good kdrama aswellEmbarrassed)...and now im hookedd.....

pm if u want a list of more lakorns to watch....Big smile

ps. most are either on Crunchyroll or Youtube....

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 20 March 2008 at 9:54pm

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
*ROLF*
Thai Dramas...Sounds good!!
totally will check it out later...lol Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top